Lv53. Hard Core
|Disassemble Robot 0/6|
Report to: Soldier Squad Leader Walker
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "This is awful! How are we going to stop these robots? Destroying their shells isn't enough!"
- "Maybe we could remove their cores? Not that that's any easier..." Walker looks at you hopefully.
- After a moment of thought, you ask Walker how to remove the cores and stop them from moving.
- "It is pretty tough. I don't think anyone but you could do it." Walkers gives you a tool that reminds you of a door handle.
- "First you have to destroy their shell and expose the core. Once you do that, you just extract the core and they're done!"
- "Hurry and remove the Robots' cores now! It's the only way to stop them from reanimating!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You return from your core removal mission, carrying as many cores as you could handle.
- "Nice work. These Robots are finally a safe pile of scrap metal. Now we just have to wait for this device to be fully charged, and we can destroy them all..."
- Despite your efforts, Walker still looks very stressed. Concerned, you kindly ask him what the matter is.
- "<Envoy>, we've sent a whole squad into battle at the barren well who are supposed to report on the state of the battle at fixed times. However, their latest report has yet to come in...."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.