Lv53. Psychotic Circuitry
|Defeat Walkerbot. 0/8|
Defeat Cargobot. 0/8
Report to: Fortress Commander Carrick
Accepting the QuestEdit
- The Silverflash Ambassador and other soldiers depart, leaving you alone with Carrick. He watches them go, then shifts his gaze to you.
- "I'm impressed by the peaceful resolution you have brought about from this crisis; I see why the Church believes in you!" With the tension over, Carrick's gruff attitude dissipates.
- Relieved by Carrick's calmer disposition, you don't forget to mention that it wouldn't have been possible without Analisa and Odum.
- "An honest one, aren't you? A rare find indeed. If you're willing to go the extra mile for Nudak Fortress, we have another issue that could use your expertise."
- "According to the Silverflash Tribe, all the changes in Oblitus Wood started in the northeast. Now, the Dwarven village of Tafay is up there, so they could be prime suspects..."
- "Soon, we will send scouts to the north so they can assess the situation. We would like you on the case, however... There's a more pressing problem at hand that must be dealt with first."
- "Hordes of out of control robots have wreaked havoc at the Barren Well in the east. If left unchecked, I fear they will devastate our fortress. I've already sent some soldiers to address the issue, but..."
- You nod to Carrick to continue, already prepared for what will come next.
- "Our forces at the Barren Well are vastly outnumbered, %n%. We could really use your assistance out there! You must travel to the northeastern side of the forest. There you may destroy as many robots as you can, and level the playing field for my soldiers."
- "The robots are trying to approach the fortress! If you don't destroy as many as you can, I'm afraid the soldiers won't be able to hold them all off much longer, <Envoy>."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You return to Carrick after eliminating the robots that were gathering around the northeastern side of the fortress and give him a rough estimate of the number of robots you saw.
- "That many?! So it is true...my soldiers are having a rough time out there if the robots managed to break through the defenses."
- "This is worse than I thought..." Carrick sighs, organizing his thoughts for his next order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.