Lv53. Slow Recharge
|Defeat Berserk Bouncer. 0/8|
Defeat Rampaging Bouncer. 0/8
Report to: Soldier Squad Leader Walker
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Dash it all! We need this machine to work now! It's almost like an ocean of metal out there. A large group has already escaped from the Barren Well, past our defenses..."
- Having taken care of those robots already, you tell Walker in hopes to put him at ease.
- "Really? Well at least there's some good news to be had. As we simply don't have enough soldiers out here, we've been doing our best to keep them contained to one area. When those robots broke through the defensive line, we still had to focus on maintaining our position and could not pursue them. We just don't have the resources out here!"
- "These robots appeared at the same time Oblitus Wood began to wither. If we can't start thinning their numbers, we might not be able to wait until this thing finishes recharging."
- Understanding that the defense of the Electromagnetic Turret is the number one priority, you offer to assist the soldiers by destroying as many robots as you can.
- "Thanks for the assist, <Envoy>. While we're on guard here, do what you can to thin the Bouncer robots' numbers."
- "If we fail to drive back the Robots, we may be overrun before this device is fully charged."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Returning victorious, you tell Walker that you've defeated as many of the Bouncer robots as you could.
- "Yes, I saw everything from here. Nice moves out there! I'm impressed, <Envoy>, your skills far surpass any of ours; with your assistance, we should be able to hold out until this thing is fully charged!"
- "No time for celebration!" <Eidolon> exclaimed suddenly, looking towards the mound of robots you had just defeated.
- You and Walker turn around to see what %p% is staring at. Slowly, the Robots you thought had been defeated were beginning to rise; even with their outer armor in horrible condition, they seem to be back in working order.
- "No... this can't be!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.