Lv53. Soldiers' Supplies
|Find Supplies 0/1|
Report to: Soldier Squad Leader Walker
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "These robots were all made by the Dwarves in the north. The Dwarves must be recklessly draining the land to make the darned things, and as a result, have depleted the Life Energy in Oblitus Wood. They must be stopped!"
- "I sent word to Navea's army for aid in eliminating these robots, but instead, only Analisa arrived. She brought with her a strange device and claims it can destroy robots en masse."
- With the addition of this powerful weapon, you ask Carrick if there are any new plans.
- "As you've seen, teams of robots have managed to break the defenses of the barren well, indicating that the squad out there is wildly outnumbered."
- Carrick sighs. "You know, <Envoy>, when I heard you were coming to the fortress, I thought: what can an inexperienced <Person> do to help at the front line?!"
- "Now I see that I was foolish to doubt you. You are perhaps our most valuable ally, and I would like to ask you for your assistance yet again."
- Ready for anything, you let Carrick know that you will always fight at his side for Nudak Fortress.
- "Glad to hear it, <Envoy>! Here's the first step to helping out the soldiers at the Barren Well: There are still some supplies in the fortress's storage room - take them to the barren well and give them to Walker, the Squad Leader in command. I suspect my troops sorely need a boost of supplies out there."
- "Robots! Robots everywhere! And no supplies to spare!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- Finally reaching the camp, you hand over the much needed supplies to Walker, and tell him that you are here to offer your aid in battle.
- "Finally! Supplies from the fortress! You are just one person, but we need all the help we can get against these blasted robots! It seems like a never-ending onslaught."
- Scoping out the area, you see the powerful Electromagnetic Turret brought by Analisa, and ask why it has not been used yet.
- "Oh, so you're familiar with our supposed trump card? This baby can fire powerful electromagnetic pulses that paralyze the robots' cores, but the problem is...." Walker whacks the machine.
- "It needs quite a long time to recharge and it can't be interrupted once the process has begun. Even though the robots encroach closer and closer, the darn thing is always recharging; we still haven't been able to fire it once!"
- With the yet inoperable Electromagnetic Turret and the innumerable hordes of robots, it's no wonder the soldiers have been here so long!
- "The longer this takes the worse it gets for the soldiers."
- "I really don't know if we can withstand the never-ending waves of robots while this thing charges. If these mindless robots alone cause us so much trouble, what will happen if we have to face The Shadow Knight's army? Right now, it feels impossible..."
- You place your hand on Walker's shoulder to comfort him. You know you must restore the soldiers' morale soon, or they might simply give up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.