Lv54. Duck-Billed Behemoths
|Defeat Raging Sasquack. 0/16|
Report to: Tafay Elder Dolan
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Thanks to you destroying our robots, the Sasquacks are quickly advancing closer and closer to our village. We don't have the energy to power more robots. We are effectively, ahem, sitting ducks!"
- You say to the Elder that you will defeat the invading monsters, hoping to atone for your mistakes.
- "Don't take this lightly! These Sasquacks are very fierce and brutal, which is why we are not dealing with them ourselves. If you think you are a good enough fighter to take them on, give it a shot. Just don't come crying to me when you get beaten!"
- "Do your best to not die out there, either, that would be really hard to explain to your Human fortress....so be careful, for all our sakes."
- "Sasquacks are fast approaching from the east side of the village, do your best to push them back!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Back so soon, eh? Were the Sasquacks too much to handle?"
- You shake your head and tell Dolan that you've taken care of the Sasquack problem.
- Dolan sounds shocked to hear you've worked so quickly!
- "I had been wondering how you managed to defeat our robotic guards outside the village. I guess you're actually quite skilled after all!"
- You apologize for destroying the Tafay villager's guardian robots and offer to help out in any way you can.
- "Well, we certainly won't turn down any extra assistance! Most of our young and strong villagers have gone off to assist the Chief. We could use a strong force back in the village to help deal with issues here. I appreciate your offer!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.