Lv54. Neutralize the Poison
|Defeat Rough Hide Lizard to get Rough Lizard Skin. 0/8|
Report to: Scout Vincent
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I consider myself pretty lucky that... you've shown up. Otherwise, who knows how long... I'd be waiting for help from the fortress. By the time they realized I was missing, I'd probably be completely paralyzed... or even eaten..."
- "I can hardly move now... Could you help me neutralize this poison? Don't worry, I'll... tell you what to do." You can hear the strain it takes for Vincent to talk.
- Assuring Vincent that you will do all that you can, you ask him what needs to be done.
- "There's a special kind of...Rough Hide Lizard in the forest. The lizard' skin can secrete mucus that...neutralizes the toxin, thus immunizing itself from the poisonous thorns."
- "If you could get me some Rough Lizard Skins... I can use the mucus on them to neutralize the toxin."
- "I'm beginning...to lose the feeling...in my limbs. Please...bring me some Rough Lizard Skins...as soon as possible." Vincent seems to be struggling to speak even more.
Completing the QuestEdit
- Vincent is kneeling down weakly, trying to catch his breath - he looks to be struggling dangerously.
- You hand the Rough Lizard Skin to Vincent.
- "Thank you for...getting me these skins...There should be enough...to counteract the toxins..." Vincent struggles to apply the mucus to his wounds.
- Seeing him struggle, you kneel beside him and offer to help. Vincent hands back the skin, and you successfully treat his wounds with the detoxifying mucus.
- After a while, the expression of pain on his faces eases.
- "I'm already beginning to feel the effects. It's still gonna take some time for me to be fully detoxified, though."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.