Lv54. One Vine Day
|Defeat Poisonous Vines. 0/8|
Report to: Scout Vincent
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Just a little while longer and I'll be ready to return to the fortress. While you're here, you may as well make yourself useful, right?" While saying this, Vincent tries to raise himself off the ground.
- "<Envoy>, what's your opinion on this situation: If the decay of Oblitus Wood is in fact caused by the Dwarves of Tafay Village, then Nudak Fortress will have to begin a potentially grueling negotiation process. If that fails, we will have to send our armies to the Dwarven village and 'negotiate' with force."
- You agree with Vincent. If, indeed, the withering of Oblitus Wood is caused by Dwarves, then Nudak Fortress could potentially have to resort to force against the Dwarven village. However, you say you would like to avoid such an attack if possible.
- "Whatever choice we make, our army will be passing this way when the time comes. The Forest of Thorns is a maze of Poisonous Vines. Only the Dwarven robots and lizards can wander through unharmed. A forest full of robots, ferocious lizards, and Poisonous Vines isn't easy to traverse, as you can see."
- "Do us all a favor and trim back those Poisonous Vines as much as you can. That way we'll be able to access the Dwarven village under slightly less peril."
- "Destroy the Poisonous Vines in this forest. It will help prevent injuries like mine in the future."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You told Vincent that you've destroyed many of the Poisonous Vines from the area.
- "Looks like you've cleared out a fair bunch of Poisonous Vines. Now this forest won't be quite such an obstacle." By now, Vincent clearly looks very much improved. He is a bit wobbly, but he can stand and take a few steps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.