Lv55. An Arrmy Gathers
Report to: Grand Bishop Belenus
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "You've been such a great aid in the recovery of Oblitus Wood. We will do our best to help you in your endeavors."
- "With this problem solved, you have lifted everyone's spirits; they are all preparing for the coming war. That this whole situation was resolved by a single person is a truly inspiring feat."
- You blush slightly, embarrassed at all the praise being showered upon you.
- "You must inform the Church of our new allies. All residents in Oblitus Wood, including the Silverflash Tribe and the Dwarves in Tafay Village, are ready and willing to help the Church fight against The Shadow Knight's army."
- "May I be of assistance, young one?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You explain to the Grand Bishop how you rallied all the inhabitants of Oblitus Wood. They are united against the The Shadow Knight. You also describe the dire situation of the zombies from Ghostweep Cave.
- "You have done good work, <Envoy>, and I am glad. We could not have known that the zombies were the cause for the energy corruption of the forest."
- Remembering the strange behaviors of the zombies, you tell the Grand Bishop that the zombies of Ghostweep Cave seem to be well organized. You explain that you have experience the risen dead before, and have never seen such behavior.
- The Grand Bishop turns to his Guard Officer. "Gus, you are most knowledgeable in this. Please explain."
- "Certainly, Grand Bishop."
- "<Envoy>, we have records from the past recounted by another Envoy of Gaia of zombies such as these. They are fallen Envoys... It is true that, occasionally, a zombie of an Envoy maintains the capacity of thought."
- "However, we do not know if the memories and thoughts preserved in the zombies are from its original human form, or if the creature is possessed by another consciousness."
- "These Envoys were consumed by their Eidolons that had grown most powerful... I see that your own Eidolon's ability has increased greatly, perhaps soon to reach its peak..." Gus looks at <Eidolon> beside you.
- "I worry that if your Eidolon grows even more powerful, it could break your bond and turn on you. I'm not certain what would happen in this situation, but it could result in your death. Please bear that in mind..."
- You nod, Gus's words making you a little worried. You and your Eidolon have become fast friends, however, and you trust each other fully.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.