Lv55. Armed Militiamen
|Defeat Tafay Militiaman. 0/16|
Report to: Energy Inspector Alvin
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "The villagers really regret coming out here, but the Village Chief will not be swayed from his course no matter how much we try."
- "Since Jorali was driven out by the Chief, many people have become increasingly unsure and nervous about this whole operation. These people are imprisoned so that the others don't get any similar ideas of escape."
- "Our Village Chief is no villain; he is, however, becoming quite desperate in this worsening energy crisis. He is acting quite unlike himself under all this stress."
- You offer your assistance to free the villagers and give them a safe retreat, and hope that Alvin be able to convince the others to go.
- "We'll need the support of all our people if we are to put a stop to his plans. Our first step must be to release these innocent prisoners. The Militiamen are on guard duty and will not simply let their charges go. We'll have to take out the Chief's guards before we can take any action."
- "We need to clear out the guards before we can release the villagers. Let's hurry and set them free!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- Seeing you approach, Alvin inclines his head towards you in approval.
- You return to Alvin after you've defeated the militiamen who were guarding the imprisoned villagers. Any remaining militiamen saw you in action and made a hasty retreat.
- "That looked easier than I would have imagined; quite the fighter, aren't you? Thanks to you, my people are free to do as they wish."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.