Lv55. Ghostweep Cave
|Defeat Gekasso. 0/1|
Defeat Malodnak. 0/1
Reached Level 53.
Report to: Tafay Chief Tobin
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "From the amount of energy residue on the crystals, I suspect that it takes quite a lot of these zombies to have such a resounding effect on nature. I think there must be many more powerful zombies inside the Ghostweep Cave itself."
- You tell Alvin that Chief Tobin recently stole your Bright Light and ran deep into the Ghostweep Cave, alone...
- "If this is true, the Village Chief is in extreme danger right now. There's no way he's strong enough to deal with the plethora of powerful monsters inside on his own."
- As you have already promised, you tell Alvin that not only are you here to investigate the cause of the corruption, you also believe you are the only one who can rescue their Chief from the Ghostweep Cave. You ask Alvin to report to Nudak Fortress the true reason of Oblitus Wood's decay.
- "I will go to Nudak Fortress, but... <Envoy>, do you really intend to go in there alone?!" Alvin looks up at you nervously.
- You explain to Alvin that it is your mission to discover what is going on within the Oblitus Wood. Now that Chief Tobin is also in danger, you don't have time to wait for reinforcements and must act immediately!
- You look sternly but kindly at Alvin and tell him that it would be best if he were to go quickly to Nudak Fortress to report to either Commander Carrick or Knight Blacksmith Analisa. They will know what to do and who to send for backup.
- "You are a brave soul, <Envoy>. You truly are our only hope at bringing our Chief back alive. I will travel to Nudak Fortress to deliver this information. You... Be careful, friend."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "You... Were you sent to rescue me? I can't go yet, can't you see? These monsters cannot stop me from saving my village! Nothing can stop me from saving my village! I must find energy! I must save Oblitus Wood!" Tobin's voice is shaking with fear, yet he still seems determined to find a new source of energy.
- Concerned about Tobin's delirious manner and ranting about energy, you still feel the need to tell him that these zombies have been the cause for the withering of the forest.
- "It's..so..dark in here. Dark! So many monsters..I almost gave up. Can you believe it?! But you've just confirmed it! I knew it was these, these things ruining my home!"
- "You think I will just leave?! I must persevere! For the good of my people, my village, my land!"
- Driven to the brink of madness by the love of his people, you can tell that Tobin would sacrifice his life for them...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.