|Defeat Cage. 0/8|
Report to: Energy Inspector Alvin
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Good going, <Envoy>, you really have them on the run. Did you happen to find any keys on the ones you defeated? We'll need them if we're going to release the villagers."
- "Take any keys you've found and get started releasing all the villagers, they don't deserve such treatment."
- You look through your bag for the keys you've found and at the villagers' prison cages. You seem to have a few keys collected but aren't sure if it's enough for each cage.
- "These keys are pretty fragile, so you may have to use one for each cage. If you don't have enough, well...I hate to hurt our own people, but you'll just have to defeat some more guards and take their keys as well."
- "The Cage Keys are carried by the guards around here. Defeat them until you find enough keys to release the imprisoned villagers."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Is the deed done?"
- You inform Alvin that you've just released the last villager; Alvin nods, sighing, and tries to aid some of the militiamen you had to defeat.
- "It pains me to have to hurt our own militiamen, but they had to follow orders. Thanks to you, the villagers are now making their escape. Seeing their companions escaping, the others will hopefully be brave enough to start doubting the Chief again."
- "We must make sure that everyone wants to leave this place. Even though the Chief is stubborn, perhaps if we all approach him together he will finally hear us out."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.