Lv55. Tainted Resource
|Defeat Tafay Engineer to get Unstable Energy. 0/8|
Report to: Energy Inspector Alvin
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "In order to convince everyone to oppose the Chief in this folly of an operation, we must prove to them that the energy here is corrupt in some way."
- "So far the energy collected by villagers is kept by Energy Engineers. If we can find the energy they collected, I should be able to study it and find exactly what the problem is. Once everyone knows about the corruption, we will stop this operation."
- Curious about how he will prove his theory, you ask Alvin what his plan is.
- Alvin looks at you and <Eidolon>. "You two have seen what's going on at the Barren Well, right?"
- "We sure did! <Envoy> was awesome, bustin' up aaaall the robots!"
- Smiling at <Envoy>'s reaction, you tell Alvin about the hoards of robots threatening the people of Nudak Fortress and how you fought to destroy the uncontrollable things.
- "That's just the kind of information I need. Clearly those robots were being powered by the same tainted energy that has been plaguing our village as well."
- "It'll take too long for me to explain in detail, so let's just cut to the chase. If you can snatch some samples from the Energy Engineers, I'll be able to provide a handy demonstration right here!"
- "If you can obtain some of the collected energy for me. I can construct a convincing display to prove my theory. The Energy Engineers should have some, if you're having any trouble scrounging one up."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Alvin looks hard at work, working with a strange device that you've never seen before.
- It took a bit of effort to find, but you managed to collect the sample and hand it over to Alvin.
- "Is that one of the energy samples? Here, let me study this..." Alvin quickly and skillfully uses a complicated looking device to analyze the energy sample.
- As you watch Alvin work through the data, the machine spits out a sheet of paper, displaying what looks like a very wobbly graph.
- "Just as I thought, the energy here is dangerously unstable. It's quite similar to the energy signals I recorded when I inspected the robots gathering at the Barren Well. There must be some kind of connection, perhaps underground, between Ghostweep Ruins and the Well."
- "According to my analysis, the source of this energy is in fact usually found underground. However, I still have no idea how this type of unstable energy is produced."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.