FANDOM


Lv55. Tempting Fate

Jorali wants you to destroy the angry beasts roaming outside Ghostweep Ruins so that the villagers of Tafay can get home safely.

Defeat Howling Rock Wolves and Ironclaw Wolves outside of Ghostweep Ruins.

Completion Condition
Defeat Ghostweep Wolf. 0/8
Defeat Ironclaw Wolf. 0/8
Report to: Energy Inspector Alvin
Quest Reward
EXPiconCurrencyicon
Reward:
Intermediaterare-HP-potion

ConversationEdit

Accepting the QuestEdit

Jorali

Jorali grabs your arm desperately as you prepare to leave for the ruins. "Wait! There are more dangers on the route to Ghostweep Ruins. The path is being patrolled by wolves now."
"Their den was inside the Ghostweep Ruins originally, but I think those horrible dead things have driven them from their home. The howling wolves are now roaming along the paths and fields towards Ghostweep Ruins."
"On my way back from the Ruins, they began to howl to each other and rushed after me. I powered through my painful injury and ran as fast as I could to get back here alive."

Envoy

You thank Jorali for the information, determined to save the villagers of Tafay. You promise Jorali to handle the dangerous beasts patrolling the paths so that the returning villagers will not be attacked on their way home.

Jorali

"After reaching Ghostweep Ruins, I suggest that you find Energy Inspector Alvin first. He will be your voice of reason there and should be willing to help you."

In ProgressEdit

Alvin

"What are you doing here? It's not safe for just anybody to be wandering around out here."

Completing the QuestEdit

Alvin

"We're working here and don't have time to mind visitors. You better be on your way." Alvin seems very agitated as he tries to shoo you away from the other workers.

Envoy

You calmly explain to Alvin that the Elder has sent you to try to shut down the Chief's operation. You also let him know that the village is now safe, and even the howling wolves endangering travelers on the path home have been dealt with.

Alvin

"Ah, so you were entrusted by our Elder to deliver this message..." Alvin sighs as his gaze lingers in the direction of Tafay Village.
"The Elder is a smart man; he also senses a great wrongness with this spot, doesn't he? We should heed our wise Elder's advice...The first thing I did upon arriving was inspect this new energy source, and there is clearly something wrong."
"Its energy signal fluctuates wildly and is very unstable. I feel pretty confident in saying that this energy source has been corrupted by something as it is very different from any other natural energy we would normally mine."
"We should heed our wise Elder's advice, and get out of here while we still can. If we stay, I'm afraid we may lose everything..." Alvin sighs deeply and looks once more towards the village.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.