Lv55. The Cavern's Mouth
|Defeat Ghostweep Zombie. 0/8|
Defeat Wandering Zombie. 0/8
Collect Energy Crystal. 0/4
Report to: Tafay Militiaman Shaine
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Are you here to help Alvin? So, he's run out of ideas to get the Village Chief to leave with us?" Shaine asks you restlessly.
- You shake your head and say that the Village Chief will leave, but not until everyone else is gone.
- "That won't work. No one will leave without the Village Chief. Besides, he led a group of people to Ghostweep Cave. They're being held up by monsters and can't get through though."
- Hearing about the monsters reminds you of something, you ask if they have anything to do with the zombies. You give <Eidolon> a look, <Eidolon> nods.
- "Master will go ahead to Ghostweep Cave and clear out the monster."
- "Really? You would do that for me? Can one human really do that?" Shaine asks incredulously.
- "I'll be with master too! While we do that, you need to spread the word about retreating."
- "That's easy, please make sure you get all the monsters. Once the Village Chief is out of trouble, we can return to our village."
- "Monsters wandering around the entrance of Ghostweep Cave are extremely dangerous. If you don't kill them, our companions there won't be able to make a safe retreat."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "You've done it! The villagers from the cave have safely returned and are on the way home. I can hardly believe that they made it out of that creepy place. You have our sincere thanks."
- With a heavy heart, you think back to your experiences in Alabastren Temple. You feel certain that the zombies you killed were once fellow Envoys of Gaia...
- "All the villagers were quite impressed by the way you put a stop to the monsters chasing them. One second they were right on their tail, but then they looked back and saw you taking them all on!"
- Since the Dwarves don't seem to have seen this type of monster before, you explain to Shaine that the dreadful creatures are called zombies. You also take a moment to point out that you found some unusual crystals on their bodies.
- "Zombies, really? I've only heard of such things in legend...I didn't think they were real!" Shaine shivers at the thought, recalling horrendous stories he's heard of such monsters. He absent-mindedly picks up one of the crystals you found and holds it up, letting it catch the light at different angles.
- "Ah, I'll bring this to Alvin directly, this looks like the sort of thing he'd really like to see. It could be some sort of clue to our problems around here."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.