Lv6. Seek Professional Help
Report to: Witch's Assistant Flower
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Why do you feel dizzy? Could you be allergic to the medicine? Here, look. How many fingers am I holding up?"
- While Village Doctor Cal is checking up on you, you start feeling nauseous.
- "Hey, <Envoy>, what's wrong with you? Maybe we ought to induce vomiting..."
- You take deep breaths to try to feel better, which seems to help. You start to feel lighter. As you fill your lungs with what... seems like more than just air.
- "Something's appeared next to you. And, um, it's getting brighter..." Cal tries his best to mask it, but you can tell he is worried.
- You turn and see a Light Orb floating next to you. It emits a faint blue light. You have a feeling that's what was causing you to feel ill...
- You immediately ask Cal what's going on.
- As you speak, the Blue Light Orb appears as though it's listening to what you have to say, hanging onto every word, as it dances around you.
- "This... is just a bottle of Refreshing Potion. It couldn't do something like this..."
- "I don't understand. I've never seen anyone react this way to my medicine. A possible allergy... no... impossible! I'm just as interested in finding out what's going on as you are!"
- A moment of awkward silence passes, and then... Cal -- thinking carefully -- lets out a long breath.
- "All I can say is, <Envoy>, um... don't worry... Just get yourself to the Statue Ruins right away. There, you'll find the Witch's Assistant, Flower. Perhaps she can help."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You appear in front of Flower. The look on her face betrays an overwhelming sense of horror.
- "You, too..." Flower murmurs to herself as she stares at the Light Orb.
Blue Light Orb
- It seems that the mysterious Light Orb is reacting to you and the people nearby. This perplexes you even more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.