Lv9. The Witch in the Forest
|Give Bentley's Amulet to Elena.|
Report to: Witch Elena
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, thank you. I feel much better..." Bentley nods weakly.
- "You know you have a Light Orb following you, right? Or am I hallucinating?"
- You feel utterly depressed after hearing that from Bentley. You both gaze at the Spirit warily. Beebis cocks his head, watching the Orb carefully.
- You explain to Bentley that you need to rid yourself of the spirit. However, you are still determined to find Brian and talk with him.
- "How will that fool help? I have a good friend who might be able to actually lend a hand." Bentley opens a small bag hanging around his waist. From inside the bag, he removes an amulet.
- "I'm gonna lend you this amulet. It's a token of friendship between Elena and I. Go to Elena's house with this, and I know she'll come up with a way to help you."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "There's nothing wrong with the content deciphered by Flower. So why on earth would the creator choose a small, insignificant place like Skandia?"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Stop! You take one step forward, and you'll be sorry!" Fire flashes through Elena's eyes as she prepares to cast magic, but her demeanor immediately softens when she sees the spirit next to you... and her beloved Beebis.
- You quickly explain that you need her help, handing her the amulet from Bentley.
- "You... you have a spirit. That boy Brian, he had one, too," Elena recalls coldly. "At first, I wanted to help him, but his spirit transformed into a sinister black panther."
- "He and the panther ran into the house and attacked me, then broke my staff in two..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.