|Base: 10||Max: 99|
|Sprinter I||Move SPD +5%|
|Combat Medic I||HEAL +5%|
|Absorptive II||Convert 2% of damage dealt by skills into HP.*|
|Sprinter II||Move SPD +10%|
|“||Floating in capriciously on the northern winds, Merrilee is a sylph wielding the element of ice. Skilled in spirit magic, she supports her friends with powerful defensive boons and brings ruin to her enemies with razor sharp icicles and crushing blocks of ice. A sociable spirit, she loves to protect people. While it’s a bit vain, she takes great pride in her beautiful hair, and uses a small amount of magic to keep it perfectly styled.||”|
|“||Merrilee's bubbly personality and can-do attitude make her a perfect partner. She does her best to keep you safe with defensive spells and healing magics, but she can also turn the tables on foes with vicious ice attacks.||”|
- Single Target:
- Area of Effect:
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Videos
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Alternative Names
- 9 References
- 10 Navigation
Merrilee is obtained by choosing her as your starter Eidolon.
- 2 Star
- Small Experience Crystal - x30
- Hero's Emblem - x1
- 3 Star
- Hero's Emblem - x1
- Brilliant Evolutionary Beads - x1
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Master and I are like roses frozen in time, beautiful and blooming forever."
- "Don't you think so master? We'll be together for a long, long time!"
|Frozen Rose||Attack||Merrilee shapes ice crystals into a delicate rose, dealing powerful Ice damage to the target.|
|Hot and Cold||Attack||Merrilee sears her hot love into icy snow, dealing Ice damage and additional damage over time to the target.|
|The Power of Love||Assist||Merrilee weaves powerful emotions with the magic of her wand to create a magical shield that bestows health regeneration on party members.|
|As Cold As Ice||Guardian||Merrilee's frosty chain combo deals Ice damage to enemies and generates large amounts of malice.|
|Icicle Spike||Duelist||A wild ice strike that erupts at Merrilee's command, dealing Ice damage to enemies and draining their health to recover your own.|
|Merilee responds to your feelings, blowing out a wave of frost that hits enemies with heavy ice damage.|
|Chill Out||Wizard||Merrilee draws on your coolness to blast enemies with a frosty wave that also lowers their CRIT rate.|
|Violent Ice Storm||Gunslinger,
|There's no stopping Merrilee's blizzardly blast, which deals Ice damage to enemies and knocks them back.|
|Merrille transforms your feelings of romance into a snow-white shower that crackles around enemies, dealing Ice damage.|
|Absolute Zero||Sorcerer||Merrilee chills enemies with a sub-zero strike that deals Ice damage to enemies and additional damage over time.|
|Frozen Ballet||Bard||Merrilee twirls in a breezy dance that chills enemies to their core, dealing Ice damage and slowing them.|
Merrilee's Bad Hair Day I
- Item required: Fragrant Flowers x2
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- "The weather's been too terrible lately, my hair looks awful."
- "If only I had a special flower that makes silky-smooth conditioner..."
- "Collecting these items is tough! Master must really care about me."
Merrilee's Bad Hair Day II
- Item required: Giant Fish Bones x2
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Speaking of conditioner, I've heard that collagen can make hair smooth and luxurious."
- "Wow! Are these for me? Thank you! Merrilee is overjoyed."
Merrilee's Lesson in Love I
- "What types of things do girls like? Master has a crush on someone. Hmm..."
- "I've heard that girls love shiny, sparkly gems!"
- "No way, is that for me?! Merrilee is overjoyed."
Merrilee's Lesson in Love II
- Items required: Navea Seasoned Skillet, Aromatic Spores x5
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "To really impress your partner, send her a handmade dish."
- "Merrilee could give Master a few tips... giving her these items is sure to be a hit!"
- "And now - Merrilee's cooking lesson. But remember, the most important ingredient is sincerity!"
Merrilee's Lesson in Love III
- Items required: Elite Guardian's Staff, Ironguard General's Pendant, Ironguard General's Ring
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPEED +42, DEF +36
- "Great love is often born on the battlefield, you know."
- "Girls can't resist a brave fighter. Talk about spoils of war!"
- "Wow, Master is so amazing! Even I can't help falling in love."
Merrilee's Gift of Gratitude
- Items required: Otherworldly Coin x20, Greater Elixir of Lightning x20, Hero's Emblem x10
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Serif's been so nice lately, and I'd love to get him something as a token of gratitude..."
- "Ah, I have an idea! But I might need a hand getting some of the materials..."
- "Wonderful, thank you! I really hope Serif likes it."
Merrilee is based on Eve, the first woman according to the creation myth and Abrahamic religions.
- Merrilee's birthday is October 31st.
- Merrilee's voice actress in Fantasy Frontier (Chinese) is Ayana Taketatsu, most notable for voicing Kirigaya Suguha from Sword Art Online.
- Serena and Merrilee share the same voice actress.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||夏娃 (Eve)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ヴィヴィ (Vivi)|
|Aura Kingdom (Korean)||이브 (Eve)|
|Fantasy Frontier (Thai)||Eve|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Evie|
|Aura Kingdom (German)||Jorinde|
|Aura Kingdom (Spanish)||Eva|
|Aura Kingdom (Portuguese)||Eva|