|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|“||Guided by the Power of Gaia, Michaela, the Holy Guardian Angel, comes to the Envoy of Gaia in her quest for justice.
Michaela is blessed with the holy powers of angels and punishes evil with the great sword of justice. It's your best protection on the battlefield because of its power to reduce enemy's evasion and speed, along with its holy bond with the Envoys of Gaia.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
|Staggering Slash||Attack||Michaela's holy power causes the enemy to stagger, reducing evasion.|
|Thunderous Sanction||Attack||Michaela blasts the ground with holy power, reducing the enemy's speed.|
|Gloria's Oath||Buff||Assist||Michaela upholds an ancient oath to dispel darkness.|
|Deadly: Righteous Blade|| Lancer,|
|Michaela wields a sanctified sword and purifies enemies, reducing their defense.|
|Deadly: Vengeful Blade|| Gunslinger,|
|Michaela wields a sanctified sword and purifies enemies, reducing their damage done.|
|Deadly: Eternal Blade|| Ravager,|
|Michaela wields a sanctified sword and purifies enemies, reducing their CRIT.|
- Required item(s): Fig x5
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Do you know anything about this fruit? Its flowers grow inside."
- "It exudes an alluring aroma underwater."
- "This is the one. My companions and I used to use Common Figs to catch fish at the Holy River."
- "... That's in the past... There's no going back to those times."
Michaela's Quiet Time
- Required item(s): Revitilization Drink x3
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "My sword and I must continue to exterminate evil wherever we find it. I can't stray from this mission."
- "Though the war may be in the past, there's still much work to be done."
- "... Oh, am I worrying you? I'll take this time to rest."
Michaela's Expression Training
- Required item(s): Ramgram's Crystalline Heart, Magically Enhanced Muck x5
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Every time I muster the courage to speak with people they look scared."
- "My expression? Do you think it's because I look so serious?"
- "Really? This will make it easier to find friends?"
- "You're joking, right? Hmm, making friends might be harder than I thought."
Michaela's First Mission
- "If we're going to keep the demons at bay we have to continue our work."
- "There are still plenty of things to prepare."
- "Did you find these? The demons won't dare make the same mistake next time."
- "You are a formidable companion."
Michaela's Second Mission
- Required item(s): Superior Health Potion x10, Hood of the Devourer, Well Preserved Fallenwisp x10
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I think we've prepared enough to take on any demons that dare challenge enough."
- "Now to add the final touches."
- "Thanks so much! This will help greatly while I fight the demons."
- "Do you want to fight too? That would be a great help."
- Required item(s): Michaela's Key Fragments x5, Grass Kingdom's Sword of Bravery, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Even the best partners can follow the path to betrayal..."
- "You wouldn't betray me, would you?"
- "On my sword's honor, I vow that our connection will be deeper."
- "Our path will make us inseparable companions in the future."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
To see this Eidolon's Linking, Conversative, and Non-Conversative conversations click the link below.
- Main article: Michaela/Conversation
|The image gallery for Michaela may be viewed here.|
'Michaela' is the feminine form for 'Michael', an archangel from Jewish, Christian, and Islamic teachings. His name in Hebrew literally means "Who is like God?". In Christianity, Michael lead God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, and defeats Satan.
- Michaela's birthday is September 29th.
- In Aura Kingdom Mobile, Michaela was localized as 'Michelle'.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||米迦勒 (Michael)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ミカエル (Michael)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Michaela|