|Imperial Sprite Swordmaiden|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Shadowwalker I||Damage of Dark Skills +15%|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Shadowwalker II||Damage of Dark Skills +30%|
|“||Muramasa is a Tsukumogami born from the Tachi. The Tachi in their hand is the source of all misfortune. Muramasa is always wandering among humans, hoping to find their saviour.
The sprite next to Muramasa is the most reliable company. Muramasa and the sprite kills enemies with their tachi and summon the evil spirit from the katana to eliminate negative status. While in urgent danger, Muramasa will summon the inferno fire to kill the enemies. It is a really powerful help.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Time sure flies, I've been with master for a year now. The memories we have together will form a deeper bond."
- "Kabuto and I will protect you forever. You are the one who's earned our devotion."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Infernal Lotus||Attack||Muramasa summons the infernal fire to burn targets and enemies within radius. This enables her party members to absorb DMG dealt on enemies to recover their own HP.|
|Love-Hate Entanglement||Attack||Muramasa and Kabuto swing their Tachis rapidly and cause damage to enemies and reduce their defense.|
|Avalanche Plum||Buff||Assist||Muramasa awakens the evilness and absorbs party members' bad luck to eliminate a negative status.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly - Crescent Slash||Wizard,
|Muramasa and Envoy of Gaia swing their Tachis at the enemies. While their Tachis slash the enemies, Muramasa also summons the infernal fire and traps the enemies. It increases party members' DMG, Storm DMG and Ice DMG.|
|Deadly - Ancient Moon Strike||Grenadier,
|Muramasa and Envoy of Gaia swing their Tachis at the enemies. While their Tachis slash the enemies, Muramasa also summons the infernal fire and traps the enemies. It increases party members' CRIT Rate, Lightning DMG and Holy damage.|
|Deadly - Moonlight Dance||Bard,
|Muramasa and Envoy of Gaia swing their Tachis at the enemies. While their Tachis slash the enemies, Muramasa also summons the infernal fire and traps the enemies. It increases party members' SPD, Flame DMG and Dark DMG.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Muramasa's Past[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Malachite Karma Bead x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "... Why are you staring at me? What? Bags under my eyes?"
- "Sigh... I haven't been sleeping well these past few days... Dreams of the past haunt me..."
- "Is this for me? So, I won't have nightmares when I wear it?"
- "... If it's from you, I'll take it!"
Muramasa's Close Companion[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Wisp x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Kabuto's birthday is coming up soon, but... I don't really know what to get..."
- "... Can you help me find a gift for Kabuto?"
- "Master... You did listen to me!"
- "Kabuto will love this gift!"
Muramasa's Leisure Time[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): White Prayer Eggnog x3, English Breakfast Tea x3
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "... Burp... Let's relax, there's no one here to disturb us."
- "Oh? Where's the grape juice?"
- "Did you find these? Oh wow, that's pretty good grape juice."
- "You are very reliable indeed."
Muramasa's Inscription I[edit | edit source]
- "Murasame thirsts for blood tonight..."
- "I made it here just in time! Any later..."
- "And Murasame would've feasted on your blood!"
Muramasa's Inscription II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Superior Strength Tonic x40, Stalwart Commander's Helmet x1, Stalwart Commander's Armor x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Is Murasame different than other blades? Of course."
- "This is a blade that has killed over a thousand sinners..."
- "You... Where did you find this armour?"
- "It brings back memories of my old days with Murasame..."
Muramasa's Trust[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Muramasa's Key Fragments x5, Takezo's Persistent Resolve x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Real trust... Is having each other's back, always!"
- "You want to build this sort of trust with me?"
- "Well, since you're putting so much effort into it... I'll trust you for now."
- "So... From now own, always back to back!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Muramasa is based on Muramasa Sengo and his cursed blade. He was a famous swordsmith who lived during the Muromachi period (14th to 16th centuries) in Japan. It is told that once drawn, has blade has to draw blood before it can be returned to its scabbard, even to the point of forcing its wielder to wound himself or commit suicide. Thus, it is thought of as a demonic cursed blade that creates bloodlust in those who wield it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Muramasa's birthday is September 14.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||村正 (Muramasa)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||村正 (Muramasa)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Muramasa|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]