|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Double Down I||5% chance of double attack|
|Acolyte I||Damage against Dark targets +15%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of double attack|
|Acolyte II||Damage against Dark targets +30%|
|“||A master of art and music, Muse uses her uplifting songs to rally her allies. In order to reach a wider audience with her music, Muse journeyed to the human realm.
Wielding the power of divine light, Muse modulates her songs' frequencies to create various effects. They can stun enemies, recover HP for friendly units, and impart other effects, making Muse a highly versatile Eidolon.
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Thank you for your help master. An idol's motivation comes from the passion of fans! Master's applause will keep Muse going forever!"
- "Muse is your personal idol! I will always perform encores for master!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Amplified Assault||Attack||Sprites bolster Muse's song into a powerful sound wave that temporarily stuns enemies.|
|Danceable Distraction||Attack||Muse's resonant dance moves evoke so much excitement that those who view them can't focus on anything else.|
|Glorious March||Buff||Assist||Muse's blessed song grants defensive power which recovers friendly units' health and increases her own recovery rate while attacking.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Muse and the Envoy of Gaia perform a lively dance to enhance their combat momentum. Increases ACC and deals heavy damage to the enemy.|
|Muse and the Envoy of Gaia perform a lively dance to boost their battle prowess. Launches a powerful offensive and increases DMG dealt.|
|Muse and the Envoy of Gaia perform a lively dance to expose enemy weaknesses. Delivers a deadly blow and increases CRIT.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Muse's Booster[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Herring x2
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "What is it, master? You say I'm looking less than energetic?"
- "Come to think of it, I am feeling a little flat..."
- "What is this? Did you prepare this for me, master?"
- "Thank you so much!"
Muse's Dance Routine[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Clark's Fresh Milk x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Haha! Check out these moves! It's all part of my dance practice."
- "Dancing is a great way to stay fit. Also... It's a way to show off without looking like a showoff!"
- "Whoops! You didn't hear that, right? I'd better get back to dancing!"
- "Is this what I think it is? Thank you so much! I won't let you down!"
Muse's Concert I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Shrill Vocal Cords x1, Lightening Spanner x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "I want to have a concert so more people can hear my voice!"
- "First of all, I need to tune up my instrument. Could you please help me, master?"
- "Wow... I didn't expect to finish so quickly!"
- "Would you mind helping me with my other hundred instruments, too?"
- "What? You don't like me anymore?"
Muse's Concert II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Tiger's Eye Pearl x5, Jade Lazuli x5, Runed Bloodgem x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Finally, I'm almost ready! Only one thing left to do..."
- "A performer's outfit is of critical importance when it comes to drawing a crowd!"
- "Hmm... I could use one more accessories right here..."
- "What a beautiful gem! I'll put it to good use!"
- "It's perfect! I'll reserve the best seat in the house for you, master! I'll see you at the concert!"
Muse's Variety[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Superior Fury Potion x3, Superior Stamina Potion x3, Grass Kingdom Hero's Belt x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "My recent performances have been missing something."
- "I wonder what I can do to mix things up..."
- "Hmm? You say this can bring something fresh to my act? All right..."
- "YEAH! EEEEVERYONE! ARE YOU REAAAADY?!"
- "No, no, no... That didn't feel like me..."
Muse's Optimism[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Muse's Key Fragments x5, Battleground Wargod's Shawl x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I want to help everyone I can, but sometimes I feel like there's nothing I can do..."
- "After all, singing and dancing can't fix every problem. What do you think, master?"
- "This is... Thank you, master!"
- "I get it! I just have to stay positive!"
- "That shouldn't be hard with you by my side..."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
The 'Muses' are inspirational goddesses of literature, science, and the arts in Greek mythology, led by Apollo. They were considered the source of the knowledge embodied in the poetry, lyric songs, and myths that were related orally for centuries in these ancient cultures. In current English usage, "muse" can refer in general to a person who inspires an artist, musician, or writer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Serif's birthday is February 2.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||繆絲|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ミューズ (Muse)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Muse|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]