|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|“||The Goddess of the ocean. After discovering the land by accident, she follows the Envoy of Gaia to explore a world that is completely new to her.
Otohime, beloved by the marine creatures, can use the power of the ocean to increase the damage received by enemies. She summons a Jellyfish from the Jade Box to attack enemies, paralyzing them and preventing them from healing. She can also cause additional damage to party members when attacking.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Alternative Names
- 9 References
- 10 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I don't know how I got to Terra, but I know exactly where to go."
- "Since I held the master's hand in the first place, I'll always be there and never let go!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Water Vortex||Attack||Otohime condenses a strong current to attack enemies. It shocks the enemy, increasing their received damage.|
|Psychedelic Sea||Attack||Otohime summons the Jellyfish from the Jade Box. It inflicts severe wounds and paralyzes enemies, preventing them from healing.|
|Obscure Mist||Buff||Assist||Otohime summons the mist from the ocean, and seizes it to nearby party members, dealing extra damage when attacking.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Moon Water Shadow||Duelist,
|The Jellyfish commanded by Otohime brings the Envoy of Gaia to the Ocean Palace. You are amazed at the difference between fantasy and reality, recovering your own HP and increasing surrounding party members' Storm and Holy Light DMG.|
|Deadly: Wicked Water Shadow||Guardian,
|Otohime brings an Envoy of Gaia to experience the beauty and wonder of the ocean. Its beautiful scenery encourages people to restore their vitality and increase the damage of surrounding party members' Dark and Lightning Attribute.|
|Deadly: Ethereal Water Shadow||Ravager,
|Otohime enters the ocean with the Envoy of Gaia. The refreshing water and soft bubble ease your mood, recovering your HP and increasing the damage dealt by surrounding party members with Ice and Flame skills.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Otohime's Shopping Preparations[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Crystal Shell x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I want to go shopping..."
- "But if I go to the street empty-handed... I can look at others..."
- "Huh? Master found me!"
- "Heehee! I know that in Terra one cannot buy with shells..."
- "But if I don't prepare a little, I will get nervous..."
Otohime's Shopping Crisis[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Lightening Spanner x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "How can this be... I'm having such a good time..."
- "This is the time of my... Shoes... Shoes... It's broken..."
- "Ah, saved!"
- "Master is so amazing! Master can do anything!"
Otohime's Shopping Miracle[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Greater Stamina Potion x3, Hands of Shadow x3
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Take this! And that, too!"
- "Ah! I've already bought so many things..."
- "I can't even hold the bags... How am I going to bring all of this home..."
- "Huh? Drink up and you'll be full of energy!"
- "What a marvelous thing!"
- "You are indeed my Master! Always!"
Otohime's Kindness I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Chinaware x5, Well Preserved Pottery Shard x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "I want to be beautiful... and look very distinctive..."
- "I hate... That's not enough... To be beautiful..."
- "Wow! Beautiful!"
- "Master is the best! Thank you, Master!"
- "What is this for?"
- "This is a secret!"
Otohime's Kindness 2[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Top-Class Seafood and Greens Teppanyaki x10, Condensed Snowdrop Ice Cream x10, Gourmet Seafood Broth x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I'm a bit late..."
- "It's my fault, I'm here looking for beautiful things..."
- "What should I do?"
- "Huh? Master, are you here to help?"
- "This is for you, Master!"
- "Because... Thank you so much, Master!"
- "You're the best in the world!"
Otohime's Secret Hope[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Otohime's Key Fragments x5, Sonia's Vow x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Hmm... Last time I made a table for master..."
- "I wonder if Master feels the same way..."
- "I knew Master would be thrilled!"
- "Take this ring as a proof of my love!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Otohime, together with Seiryuu and Tsukuyomi, was first announced during the 4th anniversary of Innocent World, the Japanese version of the game. However, she was released much later, past the 5th anniversary with her 3-star artwork revealed.
- Otohime's birthday is July 21.
- Otohime is illustrated by こうましろ.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||乙姫 (Otohime)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||乙姫 (Otohime)|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]