|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Double Down I||5% chance of double attack|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of double attack|
|“||Lovely Pandora, lured by Dante into a deal for her soul, leads her beloved dog Lassie and the Envoys of Gaia on a search for the fiend.
Pandora attacks using fearsome calamities, and can also bewilder enemies, reducing their DEF and Attack DMG. She can restore the health and power level of comrades in danger. She's the help you want if you're facing fierce enemies.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Even though you will never surpass master Dante, you have performed admirably. I will treat you as a friend instead of a servant."
- "Say what? That's not enough? Bah, you have a lot of nerve. Fine, I'll stay with you forever."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Seed of Disaster||Attack||Pandora silently summons a disaster from the hexagram, slowing down enemies, and delaying their action.|
|Seed of Misfortune||Attack||Pandora releases the Power of Pech on unfortunate victims. It disturbs enemies and bewilders them.|
|Seed of Life||Buff||Assist||Pandora summons the Power of Hope to invigorate allies. It recovers teammates' HP and increases allies' DMG.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly - Mad Love Tango||Lancer
|Pandora dances a passionate Tango with the Envoy of Gaia! The soul's passions explode into a blizzard of magical effects, striking the enemy brutally and boosting HP and SPD for nearby party members.|
|Deadly - The Lovesick Salsa||Guardian,
|Pandora dancing Salsa with the Envoy of Gaia! The soul's passions explode into a blizzard of magical effects, striking the enemy brutally and boosting HP and DMG for nearby party members.|
|Deadly - Lovelorn Waltz||Ravager,
|Pandora dancing Jazz with the Envoy of Gaia! The soul's passions explode into a blizzard of magical effects, striking the enemy brutally and boosting HP and CRIT for nearby party members.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Pandora's Magic Research[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Multicolored Water Mushroom x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Justicia helped make my bag. She did a wonderful job!"
- "But she also built a threshold that she can never cross..."
- "You're my servant, think of something! Consider it a test!"
- "Are you sure this will help? It won't hurt me, will it?"
- "... I guess I have to trust you."
Pandora's Love Plan I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Sharp Fang x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Dante seems so sad lately... He doesn't smile nearly as much as he used to."
- "That Fire Angel must have hurt his feelings! How terrible!"
- "Hm... But if I get rid of him, then Dante will be sad... What should I do?"
- "You're cleverer than you look! I'll have to remember that..."
Pandora's Love Plan II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Allie's Rejuvenation Gloves x1, Cruel Tyrant's Blades x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "What? Ah... The Fire Angel is badly hurt..."
- "... I miiiight have added some spicy powder to his drink..."
- "What do I do?! If he dies and Dante finds out why, he'll never forgive me! Oh no, no, no..."
- "What? You want me to heal that Fire Angel? I suppose I'd better do it before Dante finds out..."
- "Hmmph... If he's cured, maybe Dante will finally stop asking about him."
- "Okay! That's a good point. I'm listening."
Pandora's Love Life[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, no no no... Dante is going to see that damned Fire Angel!"
- "If things keep going like this, he'll take Dante away from me!"
- "I've got to think of something... Some way to make sure Dante only pays attention to me!"
- "So efficient - that's why you're my servant!"
- "This is sure to get Dante's attention!"
- "Oh, my beautiful Dante...I hope he notices me..."
Pandora's Secret to Pets[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Traditional Beef Broth x10, Gourmet Seafood Broth x10, Filet Mignon x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "You've probably guessed that there's something special about my Lassie."
- "For one thing, she eats a special formula that I make just for her."
- "If you want to, I suppose I could let you make it this one time..."
- "You've passed the test! We can be friends!"
Pandora's Past and Present[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Pandora's Key Fragments x5, Murfeo's Immortal Oath x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Even though it happened so long ago, it feels like it was yesterday."
- "I just wanted to find someone who would never leave me."
- "... You might be my friend now, but... You... You'll leave me one day, won't you?"
- "... I... I received your gift. Thank you... Thank you for being my friend in spite of everything."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
In Greek mythology, Pandora (also known as Anesidora) was the first human woman created by the gods. Zeus ordered Hephaestus to mold her out of earth as part of the punishment of humanity for Prometheus' theft of the secret of fire. Each god endowed her with unique gifts: Athena clothed her, Aphrodite gave her beauty, Apollo gave her musical ability, and Hermes gave her speech. Prometheus had warned his brother Epimetheus not to accept any gifts from Zeus. But Epimetheus did not listen; he accepted Pandora, who opened a jar (or a box in modern interpretations) which released all the evils of mankind. Only hope remained in the jar after she closed it.
The name Pandora means "All Gifts" while Anisadora means "Many Gifted" in Greek.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pandora's birthday is July 11.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||潘朵拉 (Pandora)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||パンドラ (Pandora)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Pandora|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]