Pristine Proposal Flower
|Collect Pristine Proposal Flower. 0/1|
Report to: <Frail Scholar> Kirk
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- A request catches your eye, the first sentence seizing your attention... "I want to propose to the woman who holds my heart."
- "Aww... Did your heart go soft to those words, too?" Mirabelle peers over your shoulder to look at the same request.
- "A young gentleman put up this request. He wants to propose to someone, but he can't muster up the courage. So, he has not said a word about it."
- "Supposedly, there is a cave full of Flower Monsters. Some of the world's most beautiful flowers grow on their bodies. Those flowers are called Proposal Flowers, as they are rumored to make a marriage proposal a successful one. The most difficult of these to find are called the Pristine Proposal Flowers."
- "With those flowers being so beautiful, of course the monsters they grow on are dangerous. Those with Pristine Proposal Flowers on them must be frightening! The poor man doesn't know how to fight, so he is looking for a strong, compassionate soul to help him..."
- "Meanwhile, I didn't even know Proposal Flowers existed! How about you go help him out? I'm dying to see how pretty these flowers are and if they really work."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "At last, we've found the proposal flower monsters! These monsters look...a bit more threatening than I thought. Such is the price of love!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Thank you so much, <Envoy>! There's no way I could've taken care of the proposal flower monsters like that! Now, with this flower, I should be able to successfully propose to my love!"
- "I won't let this Pristine Proposal Flower go to waste! I'm so inspired by your courage - I'll definitely be married soon. Just you wait!"
Shortcut Description[edit | edit source]
Help frail scholar Kirk pick Pristine Proposal Flowers deep inside the cave.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.