|Wings of Happiness|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Iron Curtain I||DEF +5%|
|Windwalker I||Damage of Storm Skills +15%|
|Iron Curtain II||DEF +10%|
|Windwalker II||Damage of Storm Skills +30%|
|“||The elegant Qingniao's wings were torn from her by a deceiver, but thanks to the Envoy of Gaia, her once-broken heart beats again.
Qingniao captures enemies with the bird cage and stuns them. It continuously drops stormy feathers, inflicting DPS. Qingniao summons the hidden power of true happiness. You can almost see its lost winds as it bestows blessings. It increases party members' Move SPD.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Did you know? a name is the first gift you receive in this world. Legend has it that the person who knows my name will own me forever, and receive eternal happiness..."
- "At this moment, I'll cast off my old name. My new name will be the new life that you offer me."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Capturing Cage||Attack||Qingniao summons a gigantic cage, imprisoning enemies with storm power. The massive shockwave stuns enemies.|
|Wings of Heartbreak||Attack||Full of fear and hatred, Qingniao flings a flurry of feathers, dealing DMG plus additional DPS to target.|
|Happy Bird||Buff||Assist||Qingniao awakens the hidden power of happiness and blesses the surrounding party members, increasing their Move SPD.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Chain of Sorrow||Guardian,
|Qingniao and the Envoy of Gaia call on the power of sadness to recover HP. Also amplifies the DMG dealt by surrounding party members using Dark and Lightning Attribute.|
|Deadly: Chain of Desolation||Duelist,
|Qingniao and the Envoy of Gaia use the power of sadness to recover HP. Also amplifies the DMG dealt by surrounding party members using Ice and Fire Attribute.|
|Deadly: Chain of Agony||Ronin,
|Qingniao and the Envoy of Gaia call on the power of sadness to recover HP. Also amplifies the DMG dealt by surrounding party members using Storm and Holy Light Attribute.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Qingniao's Health[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Energized Crystal x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Human voices...So many people..."
- "No, it's nothing... I just feel uneasy with so many people around..."
- "Thank you, I feel much better now... Sorry for worrying you..."
Qingniao's Daily Life[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Royal Rainbow x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "...Huh? You want to take me fishing...?"
- "I've never gone fishing. I don't have the equipment for it..."
- "Such a beautiful Fishing Rod, is it for me?"
- "It's my first time fishing, please guide me."
Qingniao Rescue 1[edit | edit source]
- "The sky is so wide! I really want the freedom to fly..."
- "Huh? There's a weak cry in the bird's nest above..."
- "What should we do? The baby birds will not survive..."
- "These flowers will save them?"
- "Thank you, I'll give it a go... Please stay alive..."
Qingniao Rescue 2[edit | edit source]
- "I feel life in these eggs, how lovely..."
- "The eggs are getting cold. We need something to keep them warm..."
- "It emits holy warmth. Use it to warm eggs."
- "The eggs are finally warm again. Thanks so much!"
Qingniao's Cage[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Enhanced Reinforcing Pliers x10, Enhanced Stalwart Iron Plate x10, Enhanced Lightening Spanner x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I've been trapped for so long..."
- "There's rust on it. Is it going to break soon...?"
- "Is this something to repair the binds?"
- "Thank you. Even though I hate the binds, it's a pity to see them rust."
Qingniao's Happiness[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Qingniao's Key Fragments x5, Doctor Crow's Glorious Plumed Cap x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "I've brought happiness to humans, but I've never figured out what happiness means to me."
- "Can you give me an answer?"
- "Stay by your side and look for it together?"
- "Please continue to look out for me in the future."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Qingniao, translated as Blue Bird, are birds which appear in Chinese mythology, popular stories, poetry, and religion. Their color is actually somewhat ambiguous in regard to English color vocabulary, as the word qing may and has been translated as "blue" or "green", or even "black". Qingniao is especially regarded as the messengers or as otherwise serving the Queen Mother of the West Xi Wangmu. In some sources, three-legged Qingniao carry her messages; in other sources, a single one-legged Qingniao fetched her food. In some versions, three, sometimes three-legged, green birds brought her food: these seem to have some similarity with the Three-footed birds believed to reside in the sun.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Qingniao's birthday is April 4.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||青鳥 (Qingniao)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||トゥイート (Tweet)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Qingniao|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]