Reopen the Mine Pit
|Talk to Abel.|
Talk to Bartley.
Talk to Clermont.
Talk to Dustin.
Defeat Oreling. 0/8
Report to: Max
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "This client, Max, is a mine owner. He's having a lot of trouble at his mine - his workers are in grave danger! A lot of powerful Orelings have appeared in the mine and are terrifying the workers. They are still in hiding as we speak."
- "This is an emergency request. It'd be really great if you could start as soon as possible. Would you like to do it?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "It all happened so fast! One second I hear a faint rumbling, and the next - Orelings! Orelings everywhere! Some of my workers made it out, but the rest panicked and are still trapped inside!" Max throws up his hands as he paces frantically.
- "Could you go in there and save my miners? There should be four of them. Don't worry, I'll pay you for your troubles! You'll probably have to fight off the Orelings to rescue them, so please get rid of as many as possible."
Talking to Abel[edit | edit source]
- "Th-th-thank you, stranger! I d-d-don't know what would have happened if you didn't sh-show up..." Abel is still trembling from the attack, but he begins to settle down.
- "I don't know how they got here... Even though there were only a few of them, they were way too tough for us to fight off."
- "My co-worker, Bartley, helped me fight off one of the smaller Orelings, but I haven't seen him since he chased it off. Please, help him!" Abel begins shaking again, worried about his friend.
Talking to Bartley[edit | edit source]
- "Those Orelings were rough." Bartley wipes the sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath.
- "Many thanks for your help, stranger. There's no way I could have handled these creatures on my own." Bartley is truly grateful for your help.
- "I wish I could help you in the search for my colleagues, but fighting off those monsters has really taken it out of me... I should probably take a rest for a while so that I can be useful."
- "If you can spare a moment for me to recover, I will gladly help you out in the search of my friends. If you can't wait, here's a tip: take care when around the pits. Those dark zones are the perfect hiding places for monsters."
Talking to Clermont[edit | edit source]
- "No! Don't come near me! I mean it!" Clermont shouts loudly at you.
- "If you get too close to me, my camouflage will be ruined!" Apparently, Clermont doesn't seem to think yelling will give him away...
- "This camouflage is so perfect that even Dustin, the mineral expert, would be deceived! He would be so thoroughly convinced that I was just another rock that he might actually come at me with a pickaxe..."
- "It could really happen! All he thinks about is stealing crystal ore! Hey! With this disguise, I bet I could catch him in the act. Wouldn't that be a sight to see? Heh!" Clermont laughs slyly.
Talking to Dustin[edit | edit source]
- "Uh oh, gosh, I was just so nervous that I didn't know what I was doing!" Dustin scratches his head and looks pretty embarrassed.
- "Ah! Please don't tell the boss! It's terrible to work in this mine, and I'll tell you all about it if you don't snitch! Do we have a deal? Great! OK, first thing you gotta know is... Oh! I think I hear the boss coming! We'll talk later!" Dustin scurries off with an arm-full of crystal ore...
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Thank you so much, my friend!" Max gives you an enthusiastic thumbs up!
- "Given some time and rest, my miners will soon be back to work. I can hardly wait to put this behind us and resume business!"
- "Look, I know this is less than the payment we agreed upon earlier, but with the cost of repairs and medical treatment for the miners..." Max looks embarrassed.
- "Just... give me a break for now, ok? When we strike it rich, you'll get a huge share! Do we have a deal?" Max extends his hand to shake on it.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.