|Defeat Varick. 0/1|
Defeat Elite Guard. 0/4
Report to: Sonia
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- As usual, the bulletin board is stuffed with requests. The writing on one of the flyers is slightly smudged from water damage. You tear it down to read it, then you glance over at Mirabelle.
- "This request is from a village woman named Sonia, who lives in a faraway village with her husband, Redd. Recently, something terrible has happened..."
- "Not far from the village is a place called Chateau Valentine. Bandits have taken this castle over, turning it into their own hideout. Since then, they've raided nearby villages, demanding the residents to give them all of their valuables."
- "Sonia lives near the chateau, and her village has been harassed by the bandits. Her husband was in charge of delivering the village's treasure to the bandits."
- "Three days have passed since Redd left with the treasure, so Sonia now worries about her husband's return. She's gathered every last scrap of value in their home to take to the chateau. She hopes to use those belongings to get into the castle in order to look for Redd."
- "Sonia knows of the danger, but all she cares about is finding her husband. She wrote this request in hopes that we can send someone to go into the castle with her."
- "Sonia is already there, waiting for you. Go quickly when you're ready, or Sonia might enter the castle without you."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "OK, Let's go."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, I'm so grateful to you. If not for your help, I would have been stuck here as a slave for the rest of my life." Sonia takes a moment to catch her breath from running.
- Redd glances at his wife, holding back tears. "Sonia, you foolish woman. Why did you go and do something so dangerous? If something would have happened to you, I would never forgive myself."
- "Stop talking nonsense. As you can see, I'm fine. If I stayed in that village like a coward, I would have never forgiven myself."
- Tenderly, Sonia lifts a hand to wipe away Redd's tears. "It's alright, now. Let's leave while we can. There are a lot of bandits around still; they'll find us if we stay here much longer."
- Redd takes a quick moment to thank you before taking Sonia's arm and heading for the gate.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.