Rice Cake Crisis
|Collect Moonlight Rice Cake. 0/50|
Defeat Calen. 0/1
Report to: Moonlight Rabbit Tribe Lunara
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Oddly, one of the requests on the board appears to be covered in animal tracks. Curious, you take it down for a closer look.
- "That's an odd looking request, isn't it! I bet you and I are thinking the same thing - that request wasn't written by a normal human." Mirabelle looks at you questioningly.
- "Anyway, this request came from Moonlight Rabbit Elder Immanuel. The Moonlight Rabbits are very cunning and wise. Not long ago, the Moonlight Rabbits were attacked by the Eclipse Rabbits over their Moonlight Rice Cakes. While the Moonlight Rabbits were distracted and confused, their sacred Rice Cakes were stolen by the Eclipse Rabbits."
- "Eventually, Elder Immanuel managed to make it to Navea. He issued this request in hopes of getting back his important Rice Cakes. More specifically, he's looking for an Envoy of Gaia to help him out. The Envoy must enter the Eclipse Rabbits' cave and retrieve the Rice Cakes so that the Full Moon Festival can continue."
- "Moonlight Rice Cakes are sacred to us. We can't have our Full Moon Festival without them!" Lunara lowers her head sadly.
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Have you found all of our stolen Moonlight Rice Cakes yet?" Lunara watches you intently, looking very worried.
- With great care, you pass the Moonlight Rice Cakes you retrieved to Lunara.
- "Wow! You brought back so many... We'll manage a good Full Moon Festival this year after all!" Lunara's ears perk up cheerily.
- "Here's the reward the Elders wanted me to give to you. Please accept it." Lunara carefully places a box in your hands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.