|Tea Party Queen|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|“||After defeating the Queen of Hearts and saving Wonderland, Santa Alice started her journey in search of true strength, glory, and new friends. When she laid eyes on the Envoy of Gaia, she knew that she finally had found her perfect companion.
Santa Alice wields a cannon that deals incredible damage. Its massive blast can even stun enemies. The tea-filled bullets it can launch drench enemies with scalding tea and increase Holy DMG taken. Santa Alice is holding an extravagant Christmas tea party for her teammates. The desserts are exquisite and increase her teammates DMG.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Alternative Names
- 8 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Master, Master! Alice heard something interesting. As Christmas gets closer, the stars start to gather power! All you have to do is pick one to wish on and your wish will come true."
- "Alice has only ever had one wish... To be as strong as Master one day... Wouldn't that be great!?"
- "Teehee... Alice's wish is to be with you forever."
- "Yes, that's right! That's one of Alice's wishes!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Ace In The Hole||Attack||Santa Alice charges up her cannon and launches a devastating energy rocket at the enemy, blasting them to smithereens. Deals Holy damage and stuns the enemy.|
|Tea Toss||Attack||Santa Alice lobs a scalding tea bomb with her cannon. The scalding liquid drenches her enemies, increasing the Holy DMG they receive.|
|Afternoon Tea Party||Buff||Assist||Nothing comes between Santa Alice and her cake! Her insatiable sweet tooth raises the damage dealt by her teammates. It's time for tea! Why don't you monsters just die already?!|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Santa Alice tosses a teapot bomb full of fruit tea into the air. When wound up by the Envoy of Gaia, it triggers a huge blast. Decreases the enemy's received Holy DMG and DEF.|
|Deadly: Too Hot To Handle||Guardian,
|Santa Alice and the Envoy of Gaia hurl a scalding hot teapot bomb at the enemy. The scalding tea deals massive damage to the enemy while inflicting the Burned effect and DPS.|
|Deadly: English Cuppa||Ravager,
|Santa Alice tosses a teapot bomb full of Earl Grey into the air. When wound up by the Envoy of Gaia, it triggers a huge blast. This deals powerful DMG to the enemy, and the bomb-throwers absorb the enemy's HP to restore their own.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Santa Alice's Winter Wonderland[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Heart of Ice x20
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "It's winter in Wonderland!"
- "A thick blanket of snow covers everything in sight."
- "It's as pretty as anywhere in Terra!"
- "Is this a gift for little old me?"
- "Oh, the snows here are just as beautiful as in Wonderland!"
- "Master... You're the best!"
Santa Alice's Big Surprise[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Stalwart Iron Plate x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Master, Christmas is coming soon!"
- "I'd like to give Ches a secret Christmas Present!"
- "You have to promise that you won't tell Ches about it."
- "Hmm? Did you do this?"
- "You're the best master ever!"
- "Ches will love this, thank you for helping."
Santa Alice's Christmas Tea Party I[edit | edit source]
- "This is the first time I've hosted a tea party in the winter."
- "Maybe I should invite Hansel and Gretel..."
- "I wonder if Hansel would catch a cold..."
- "Are these clothes for our guests?"
- "That's great! I'll go invite Hansel!"
- "Haha! I almost forgot about Gretel..."
Santa Alice's Christmas Tea Party II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Seer's Willow x20, Ice Crystal Plant Extract x20
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "This is a great place for a tea party!"
- "But it's missing some Christmas cheer..."
- "Ches, let's do a makeover!"
- "Phew, thanks to you and Ches,"
- "the Christmas decorations are finally up!"
Santa Alice's Christmas Tea Party III[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Extra Strong Honey Fruit Tea x10, Chef's Special Vanilla Fried Pork Cutlet x10, Sweet Flower Cake x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Every tea party has to have amazing desserts!"
- "Since this is a Christmas tea party,"
- "we should prepare festive desserts for the season!"
- "Wow, those look so good!"
- "Piping hot drinks and tasty food!"
- "Let's dig in!"
Santa Alice's Christmas Hero[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Christmas Alice's Key Fragments x5, Flawless Frosted Handcrafted Relic x15, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Master, does Santa Claus exist?"
- "Will Santa Claus make it down the chimney at your house?"
- "Will Ches and I get presents too?"
- "Did you get these gifts for Ches and I?"
- "Master... You're the best! Ches, Santa Claus really exists!"
- "Hehe, Master is our Santa Claus!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Christmas Alice was first released in the game files of the Chinese version.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||聖誕愛麗絲 (Christmas Alice)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Santa Alice|
[edit | edit source]