|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Electrical Engineer I||Damage of Lightning Skills +15%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +8%|
|Electrical Engineer II||Damage of Lightning Skills +30%|
|“||Inherited the title Heroic Glory, Santa Tyr, has not slacked on his training to be the strongest God of War this Christmas. He swore that once he met the only one who has the power that could match his own, he would dedicate everything he has and serve the might existence as a loyal servant.
Matching Santa Tyr's Power of Lightning with the metamorphizing Unique Weapon. He is a mighty Eidolon regardless of the combat mode.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "No doubt, strength is needed, but a gentle heart is also very important..."
- "Your compassion, your wisdom, your hard work... even I, a Heroic Glory, have learnt a lot from you! In the future, I shall accompany you forever."
|Thunder strike||Attack||The energy of Santa Tyr condenses the power of the lightning to give the enemy a powerful attack, causing the enemy to be shocked and comatose.|
|Thunderstorm||Attack||Santa Tyr caused powerful damage with a blow of lightning, and destroyed the enemy's body with a strong current, reducing the enemy's defense.|
|God of War||Buff||Assist||Santa Tyr transforms the surrounding electrical energy into a powerful force of God of War, enabling the friendly to increase the damage of damage and lightning properties within a certain period of time.|
|Deadly: Chained Fury|| Wizard,|
|With the assistance of the Envoy of Gaia, Santa Tyr liberated his power and used the chain of lightning to paralyze the enemy and reduce the speed of the enemy.|
|Deadly: Wrath Blaze|| Guardian,|
|With the assistance of the Envoy of Gaia, Santa Tyr liberated his power, and ordered the Thunderbolt to give the enemy powerful damage, causing the enemy to hit hard and reduce their dodge.|
|Deadly: Anger Rumble|| Bard,|
|With the assistance of the Envoy of Gaia, Santa Tyr liberates his power, and the powerful current can give the enemy bursting damage, causing the enemy to continue to lose blood.|
Santa Tyr Sleigh ResearchEdit
- Required item(s): Chain of Rebirth x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "It's just a normal plank, how can it fly..."
- "I'll solve this riddle. I pledge by my name as the God of War..."
- "If only I had these research materials..."
- "...Did you get these for me?"
- "Such a nosy Human...Thank you."
Santa Tyr's Baking MaterialsEdit
- Required item(s): Highland Wheat Flour x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Someone is pining for Christmas cookies..."
- "I guess I'll have to find the next ingredient..."
- "By the Heroic Glory, I'm sure I'll make it happen!"
- "So this is for the Christmas cookie, let's see..."
- "Hah! It's done! So this is a gingerbread man!"
- "Here you go. Why are you so shocked? You get one too!"
Santa Tyr's Preparations 1Edit
- Required item(s): Greater Stamina Potion x3, Greater Fortitude Potion x3
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Hmm, even at a human celebration, I can't slack off!"
- "After ample preparations, time to train!"
- "...Preparations are always a bother."
- "You! When are you going to prepare?"
- "I don't intend to thank you!"
Santa Tyr Preparations 2Edit
- Required item(s): Great General's Cloak x1, Strategist's Belt x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "That was a mistake. There are partygoers everywhere..."
- "This will hinder my training..."
- "Am I not prepared? No, the God of War makes no mistakes."
- "It's you..."
- "You got what I needed easily..."
- "I'm not complimenting you! Don't misunderstand!"
Santa Tyr's StockingEdit
- Required item(s): Imperial Feather x1, Reinforcing Cutter x1, Agile Grinding Wheel x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "The Christmas stockings in the markets are so thin... Is that okay?"
- "It doesn't fit a Heroic Glory's nobility..."
- "Aren't there any socks that fit me? INJUSTICE!"
- "You're always getting into danger!"
- "And always helping me secretly..."
- "Well, you have defended my honour..."
Santa Tyr's Christmas VowsEdit
- Required item(s): Christmas Tyr's Key Fragments x5, Helakar's Band of Loyalty x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Santa Claus making wishes come true? That's just a story for kids."
- "You should grant your own wishes, like me."
- "I have a wish, and I know I must grant it myself..."
- "Santa Claus is just a tale told to children..."
- "But if you believe in him, I will too."
- "I'll be by your side every Christmas."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||聖誕堤爾 (Christmas Tyr)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Santa Tyr|