|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|“||Seiryuu, the benevolent queen of Dragons, helps those that follow the Power of Gaia find their way here.
Seiryuu paralyzes the enemies with a sweeping attack of her Dragon Long Spear. It decreases the target's Move SPD, summons lightning attacks and causes DPS. The Dragon of the East's blessing increases CRIT for the party.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "We can get stronger and help others at the same time. It's a fulfilling way to go through life. The real joy is being able to experience it all with you."
- "It's settled! From today forward, we will support each other in our endeavors. We'll work side-by-side and travel all over this world!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Whirling Lightning Strike||Attack||Seiryuu swings the Dragon Spear to inflict Lightning DMG and stun enemies. The enemies also have their Move SPD reduced and are more susceptible to Lightning DMG.|
|Flashing Dragon Spear||Attack||Seiryuu flies through the air launching powerful Lightning strikes at enemies. Its powerful strike deals DPS.|
|Dragon Orbs||Buff||Assist||Seiryuu summons blessings from the Dragon of the East to enhance team members' CRIT DMG.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Legendary Dragon Spirit||Guardian,
|The legendary dragon queen of the East; it summons Lightning Breath to blast enemies and reduce their SPD.|
|Deadly: Celestial Dragon Spirit||Duelist,
|The celestial dragon queen of the East; it summons Lightning Breath to blast enemies and reduce their CRIT DMG.|
|Deadly: Resplendent Dragon Spirit||Ronin,
|The resplendent dragon queen of the East; it summons Lightning Breath to blast enemies and reduce their DMG.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Seiryuu's Stretch[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Fortitude Potion x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Hey friend! Want to spar for a bit?"
- "Ahh... I think I used my shoulder too much..."
- "That's such a rookie mistake, looks like I need more practice..."
- "Gulp, ha! I'm alive!"
- "Looks like you're looking forward to sparring with me as well!"
- "As a thank you, let's go a few more rounds!"
Seiryuu's Fishing Practice I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Festival Fishing Rod x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "I've been training so hard lately, I should take a break more often."
- "The weather is pretty nice today. Should we do something special?"
- "Ha! This Fishing Rod looks pretty good!"
- "Well done, friend! I think I'll spend the whole day fishing!"
Seiryuu's Fishing Practice II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Sturdy Fish Bone Protective Mask x1, Sturdy Fish Bone Gauntlets x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Calm yourself... keep at it. Victory will be ours!"
- "This is definitely more difficult than sparring..."
- "Was this left here for me to find?"
- "Thank you, friend. Success will be ours in the end!"
Seiryuu's Treat[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Seafood and Greens Saute with Oyster Sauce x3, Fresh Corn Salad Wrap x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "The town granny is getting ready to move somewhere new."
- "She needs some real muscle to help her."
- "But the day is almost gone already... I don't think I ate at all today..."
- "Ha! You totally get me!"
- "This is exactly what I was craving today."
- "Come, come! Come and sit so we can share."
Seiryuu's Battlefield Support[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Battleground Wargod's Breastplate x1, Battleground Wargod's Boots x1, Battleground Wargod's Belt x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "The Demons have been agitated lately... Have you noticed it?"
- "Let's figure out what we can do to support our heroes on the battlefield!"
- "Are we even ready to get them what they need?"
- "That's a great idea! Good one! I'm proud of you!"
Seiryuu's Benevolence[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Azure Dragon's Key Fragments x5, Otherworldly Coin x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "The world is a big place, and there are many people in need..."
- "If you're willing..."
- "How about we move forward together?"
- "I can see you have a kind heart."
- "Thank you for helping me! From now on, we'll share everything."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Seiryuu is the Japanese name of the Azure Dragon, one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations together with Black Tortoise, White Tiger and Vermilion Bird. It represents the east and the spring season.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Seiryuu, together with Tsukuyomi and Otohime, was first announced during the 4th anniversary of Innocent World, the Japanese version of the game.
- Seiryuu's birthday is May 6.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||青龍 (Blue Dragon)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||青龍 (Blue Dragon)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Seiryuu|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]