|Goddess of the Future|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Electrical Engineer I||Damage of Lightning Skills +15%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Electrical Engineer II||Damage of Lightning Skills +30%|
|“||The Goddess Skuld oversees the future. She has the power to open alternate dimensions, allowing her to travel through them. Sequential changes allow Skuld to follow the guidance of the Power of Gaia.
Skuld is infused with the power of Lightning. She shoots an electrical beam that causes massive damage to enemy targets. When it strikes, it increases damage and uses high frequency Sonic Waves to disrupt the enemy's mind and stun them. Skuld uses a scientific device to summon an alternate dimension. Party members draw power from the dimension to increase their Move SPD.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Hmm? What? So you want to be with me forever! Haha! What should I do? Let me think about it."
- "Haha. I'm only joking! Of course I want to be with you forever! Keep looking out for me in the future!"
|Lightning Beam||Attack||Skuld is infused with the power of the Lightning. She shoots an electrical beam that causes massive damage to the enemies. When hit, it increases damage dealt.|
|Supersonic Wave||Attack||Skuld uses the technology to send out high-frequency sound waves that distract the enemy's brain, causing them to become confused and Stunned.|
|Alternate Dimension||Buff||Assist||Skuld uses a scientific device to summon an alternate dimension, and party members nearby take the power of the dimension to increase their Move SPD.|
|Deadly - Swift Thunderbolt|| Duelist,|
|Skuld and the Envoy of Gaia use the power of science to open a dimensional magic circle, entrapping enemies in the dimension and weakening their DMG. The enemy fires a Swift Thunderbolt in the air, causing massive damage.|
|Deadly - Magnetic Thunderbolt|| Guardian,|
|Skuld and the Envoy of Gaia use the power of science to open a dimensional magic circle, entrapping enemies in the dimension and weakening their CRIT. The enemy fires a Magnetic Thunderbolt in the air, causing massive damage.|
|Deadly - Fulmination Thunderbolt|| Ravager,|
|Skuld and the Envoy of Gaia use the power of science to open a dimensional magic circle, entrapping enemies in the dimension and weakening their defenses. The enemy fires a Fulmination Thunderbolt in the air, causing massive damage.|
- Required item(s): Magnetic Alloy x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Haha! I've got a lot of ingredients to buy today."
- "Hmm? Hmm? Is something really missing? How could I forget it?"
- "That's right. These are the ones. Did I just drop it...??"
- "Thanks so much for your help! If it weren't for you, I'd have to do it all again!"
- Required item(s): Summertime Iced Tea x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Ah! This electromagnetic device is difficult to handle!"
- "How could I have designed such a complicated contraption? My head hurts!"
- "Is this for me? I'm so thirsty..."
- "Ahem... Are you worried about me? Don't worry, I'll rest well!"
Epic Skuld IEdit
- Required item(s): Agile Metal Plate x10, Strengthening Spanner x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Ahem... This invention will be the largest mecha device in history!"
- "That's why I need your help! Please bring me some tools!"
- "Thank you! You're fast!"
- "Looks like it'll be done sooner than we expected!"
Epic Skuld IIEdit
- Required item(s): Elixir of Lightning x10, Well Preserved Energized Crystal x10
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "The device is almost complete! There's just a last bit of energy to fill..."
- "Can you help me find it? I'll prepare for the finale."
- "Right! That's it! Let's put them in."
- "Hmm? What is this device? Hmph! It's a Terracottage!"
- "Simply place this device on the house and it'll take you wherever you want to go."
Skuld's Sneaky PlanEdit
- Required item(s): Crimson Body x5, Requiem Headguard x1, Requiem Leggings x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Well... What can I do to escape...??"
- "Ah! You're just in time! Help me think of something!"
- "How can I keep my sister from learning I sneak out?"
- "You're so smart! No one will spot you from afar!"
- "Taking care of the World Tree is exhausting. Let me rest a bit..."
- Required item(s): Skuld's Key Fragments x5, Mark of the Thunder King x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Are you also curious about the future?"
- "I'm in charge of the future, so I can tell you what's to come."
- "Hmph! Is this some sort of bribe?"
- "I'll take this, but I won't tell you the future just yet..."
- "I'll tell you after you've hung out with me a bit more."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Skuld is one of the Norns in Norse mythology, along with Verdandi and Urdr. Out of the three, she represents the future. They are located at the well Urðarbrunnr beneath the world ash tree Yggdrasil of Asgard. They spin threads of life, cut marks in the pole figures and measure people's destinies, which shows the fate of all human beings and gods. Norns are always present when a child is born and decide its fate.
- Skuld's birthday is October 21.
- In Epic Skuld II, Skuld says she invented the Terracottage, which is a main feature of Twin Saga.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||詩寇蒂 (Skuld)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||スクルド (Skuld)|