|Proof that you helped Meira. 0/1|
Report to: <Hopeful Girl> Meira
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Receiving the Sprite's blessing before marriage is our only way to achieve full happiness." This strange phrase draws your attention as you browse the many requests crowding the bulletin board. Intrigued, you take a closer look...
- "Oh, this request? It was put up by a woman about to get married!" Mirabelle politely takes the request and continues.
- "There is a tradition in the poster's village that when you get married, you must wear a Flower Crown blessed by the Sprites. It is like a prelude to a lifetime of happiness for that couple."
- "However, earning the Graceful Sprite's blessing requires completing their trials in front of an altar. I bet that's not easy. Completing those trials proves that you are ready for a happy marriage."
- "This poster hurt her hands recently while cooking and she cannot reschedule her trials. So, now the couple is looking for someone to help them complete the trials."
- "I really hope someone can help her before the date of her trials, otherwise I don't think she'll pass. She won't get that blessing. It would be a pity if she couldn't get married because of something like that."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Many people think marriage akin to prison. They think it traps you into misery, that you will always feel uneasy. I...don't want my marriage to end up like that..."
- "My village's tradition requires you to receive the Flower Crown that has been blessed by the Sprites before getting married. That is the only way to preserve the couple's happiness that so many claim is lost by being married. However, I can't pass the trials in my current condition. It's simply hopeless; my marriage is doomed before it even starts!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Oh! Thank you so much! I burnt both my hands accidentally while I was cooking a few days ago. It was painful, but thinking about not being able to complete the trials hurts even more."
- "The trials do allow a companion to help you, but that person can't be from the village. Each person in the village has their own trials, which means one has no choice but to look outside the village for help."
- "I feel so helpless! The world outside the village is so dangerous. As such, I've never been able to make friends outside of the village; I've always been too afraid! But I had to be brave for the sake of my love, so I took my elders' advice and sought out the Miola Group. I'm so relieved they found someone strong and very kind like you to help me!"
- "Thank you so much for coming all this way to help! Now I can't wait for my wounds to heal so that I can enjoy my wedding day. I'm so excited to know that my future will be full of happiness!"
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.