|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of double attack|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of double attack|
|“||Life and hope are the main ingredients in his diet and his thirst for power is beyond any limits.
Cracks extend alarmingly and the ground falls apart as Summer Nidhogg wields his Despair Scythe. The powerful breath of the dragon will sustain DPS to the enemy. Awaking the Dragon Force summons a black hole of destruction that makes a deafening sound; this will enhance DMG and Dark Attribute DMG in teammates.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Alternative Names
- 8 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "My remarkable vision is really accurate... Your potential is beyond any limits. You're so mature you might fall from the tree! Hahaha."
- "Now that I have been able to keep up with my steps, I will let you open the eyes, follow me to the world and destroy the moment."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Draconic Extinction||Attack||Cracks extend alarmingly and the ground falls apart as Summer Nidhogg wields his Despair Scythe. The powerful breath of the dragon will sustain DPS to the enemy.|
|Chilling Scythe||Attack||Summer Nidhogg slashes his Despair Scythe violently and causes a suffocating gas to leak; this increments the DPS to the enemy.|
|Evil Vanishing||Buff||Assist||The presence of Summer Nidhogg awakens the Force of the Dragon and opens a black hole of destruction that annihilates everything on its path. This also increases DMG and Dark Attribute DMG on the surrounding party members.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: The End of the World||Grenadier,
|What a heartwarming image! Summer Nidhogg and the Envoy of Gaia playing volleyball together under the scorching sun! The flaming and icy incisive attacks increases both Fire and Ice Attribute DMG.|
|Deadly: The Apocalypse is Here||Duelist,
|What a heartwarming image! Summer Nidhogg and the Envoy of Gaia playing volleyball under the scorching sun! The gloomy and luminous incisive attacks increases both Holy Light and Dark Attribute DMG.|
|Deadly: Wipe them all!||Guardian,
|What a heartwarming image! Summer Nidhogg and the Envoy of Gaia playing volleyball under the scorching sun! The torrid and electrifying incisive attacks increases both Lightning and Storm Attribute DMG.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Summer Nidhogg's Midsummer Night's Dream[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Miracle Thornapple x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Oh, you wouldn't believe what a dreadful nightmare I just had!"
- "There were squirrels and eagles everywhere!"
- "Well, I guess you are "really" talented. This is a disgraceful snack."
- "If it weren't yours, I wouldn't eat it at all!"
Summer Nidhogg's Seashell Wind Chime I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Crystal Shell x10
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "After a good session of thinking,"
- "I can barely sleep. It must be all those stupid eagles."
- "I think I need a sweet sound to sooth me when I sleep so I can forget about them."
- "Oh, look! A seashell!"
- "Is this the inferior food meant to honor me?"
- "So you say I can use it to create a wind chime?"
Summer Nidhogg's Seashell Wind Chime II[edit | edit source]
- "You ended up being a creative mortal, who would have thought?"
- "Still, these broken shells are not enough to craft a wind chime."
- "Hmm, we can use these threads."
- "Yes, they work fine!"
- "I don't think these threads match my personality."
Summer Nidhogg's Fireworks I[edit | edit source]
- "Fireworks remind me of my enemies, they burn so fast!"
- "I'm thinking about crafting my own fireworks, they will make yours look like a bang snap!"
- "Lights beads remind me of the son of light, it is really uncomfortable..."
- "But with my talent, I can make world-class fireworks. Hahaha!"
Summer Nidhogg's Fireworks Burst II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Necklace of Comets x1, Well Preserved Fallenwisp x10, Unstable Energy x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Hey? What do you mean fireworks are just mean to see them?"
- "That's probably what dumb people do, isn't it?"
- "It seems like I can learn one thing or two about destruction from fireworks."
- "We can bring together my planning and your materials to have the perfect weapon!"
Summer Nidhogg's Eternal Summer[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Summer Nidhogg's Key Fragments x5, Book of Oracle x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "All cowards and renegades will be eaten by fear."
- "I will only pick the strongest and fittest ones. You have to keep up with me!"
- "Your progress is so slow that it can barely be named "progress"."
- "Witness the day when the world was ruined by me!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||夏日妮德霍格 (Summer Nidhogg)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Summer Nidhogg|
[edit | edit source]