|Defeat Hogan. 0/1|
Report to: <Paco's Owner> Reid
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, this request is from Reid, a boy from a mining village. There seems to be a little war going on over there!"
- "Don't look so concerned! This 'war' is just between two kids, Reid and Shiloh, and their pet tanuki. So... it's a tanuki war!" Mirabelle giggles.
- "Tanuki have become popular pets because they're so cute! But they're quite prolific and tend to breed out of control if left unsupervised. It seems that their tanuki population is causing some fierce competition over territory."
- "To give her pet tanukis the best habitat, Shiloh has declared a tanuki war against Reid and his pets. The villagers tried to organize peace talks between them, but it didn't take. So, here we are! No problem too small for us, right?"
- "Even though the request is pretty unusual, we should take it seriously! Hurry over to meet with Reid - this is a war situation after all!" Mirabelle smiles.
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "I hope this battle will be over as quickly as possible."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "I would have preferred a different outcome, but I guess it can't be helped." Reid sighs with frustration.
- "Even though the Lightning Gang made a comeback, the Ham League chose that time to retreat. With how quickly tanukis recover, though, we'll see a fierce battle yet."
- "This cave is where Hogan and Paco grew up together. As their families expanded, those two began to compete for space, and then everything else..."
- "Shiloh can be a clever opponent. Who else would think to give the Ham League military training in order to drive Paco away? If it hadn't been for you, Paco would have definitely lost this battle."
- "Squeak-squeak!" Paco chatters insistently.
- "It seems Paco wants to thank you, too. Yes, yes, I won't forget the reward, Paco... It's not much, but please accept it."
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.