|Collect Old Treasure Chest. 0/1|
Report to: <Explorer King> Isaias
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- While perusing the many different requests, your eye catches one regarding treasure. You decide to ask the clerk for any more details about the request.
- "Let's see...ah, this one! Our client here is called Isaias, and he's an explorer and treasure hunter. He was recently attacked by Pit Beetles in the Abandoned Mine while searching for treasure, and he dropped his treasure map!"
- "Isaias is willing to offer a portion of the treasure, if he finds any, to the one who can recover this map for him."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "I'm relieved to have your assistance out here, these beetles are pretty tricky." Isaias leans over, trying to catch his breath.
- "When these beetles attacked me, they managed to tear off half of my map! I need a bit of time to recover from my wounds, but if you can get the pieces back we should be able to find the treasure!" Isaias looks excited and momentarily forgets his injuries, then stumbles over a bit.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Who would have thought that a treasure chest would come from the mouth of a giant beetle? That certainly saved me digging time, but it was almost too easy." Isaias manages a small, regretful sigh.
- "But let's not get discouraged! After all, we have the treasure chest, now to see what's inside! It is quite heavy, isn't it. It must be packed full of treasure!" Isaias' voice lifts with excitement.
- "Even though I don't have a key, I'll have this thing opened in no time. This corroded lock just needs to be...and then..." Isaias furrows his brow in concentration as he inserts a few lock picks into the keyhole and turns them.
- "...opened, so now...wait...what's this?!" Isaiah squawks, gaping in disbelief at the opened chest. "It's all scrap iron! This isn't worth anything!"
- "I think we've just been duped! Pirates must have collected some scrap metal and drew up this map as a joke. I can't believe I've been so foolish!" Isaias grits his teeth in frustration as he thinks, then he takes a deep breath, visibly calming down.
- "No...I'm wrong... something valuable did come out of this treasure hunt: our friendship. The Explorer King never goes back empty-handed. This scrap metal is crap, but spending time together like this is priceless, right?" You hesitantly nod your head, a bit at a loss for words.
- "Oh! Silly me, I should reward you for helping me. It's not much, but don't forget about our priceless friendship!"
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.