|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of double attack|
|Double Down II||10% chance of double attack|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|“||Bestowed the title Heroic Glory, Tyr has been training day and night. He swore that once he met his physical match, he would become a loyal servant.
Tyr wields the power of lightning to strike down his enemies. His unique weapons can transform into different forms to maximize his performance in both long-range and melee combat.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
|Electric Shockwave||Attack||Shoot thunder bolts at the enemy target, dealing damage and decreasing the target's defenses.|
|God's Lightening||Attack||Tyr unleashes a thunderous strike, dealing damage and weakening the target's attacks.|
|Torrent of Power||Buff||Assist||Tyr energizes himself and allies with his Lightning Power, enhancing his attack.|
|Deadly - Thunder Wrath|| Lancer|
|Tyr unleashes his divine force to call on Heavenly Thunder, dealing massive damage to the enemy target and collapsing their defenses.|
|Deadly - Furious Lightning|| Guardian,|
|Tyr unleashes his divine forces to call on the Heavenly Thunder, dealing massive damage to the enemy target and slowing their attack speed.|
|Deadly - Celestial Rage|| Ravager,|
|Tyr unleashes his divine forces to call on the Heavenly Thunder, dealing massive damage to the enemy target and slowing their accuracy.|
Tyr's Weapon ResearchEdit
- Required item(s): Cyan Iron Ore x2
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I heard there are many different minerals in the human world. Maybe some of them can be used for weapons."
- "It must be fun to try building with different materials!"
- "... Did you find this? I, I didn't ask you to do such things!"
- "But since you have brought them, I hate to see them wasted!"
- Required item(s): Chicken in Secret Sauce x2
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Well, who can compete with my nobility, the One-Handed God of War?"
- "... What's that look? Origin and intrinsic ability are the most important traits!"
- "Height... is nothing!"
- "... I won't thank you for this!"
- "What? Bealdor did this to become taller? Well, I'll try it..."
Tyr's Receipe StudyEdit
- "Fenrir wants to try something new... Didn't he like the biscuits before?"
- "I heard there is a wide range of ingredients in the human world."
- "If I can get it, I may be able to create a new recipe."
- "Oh! These are the ingredients from the human world... Fenrir will be thrilled!"
- "Well, I'm thanking you on his behalf."
Tyr's Family Task IEdit
- Required item(s): Enhanced Stalwart Iron Cutter x3, Requiem Headguard x1
- Skills Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Damn, something is missing... I won't be able to finish this task for my family!"
- "I can't imagine how disappointed Father Odin will be..."
- "This... Did you find this? Who told you to do such a dangerous thing!"
- "... Anyway, I will talk to Father Odin. It's an shared honor."
Tyr's Family Task IIEdit
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Mana Parasite x10, Willful Soul x1, Mighty Horn of Argus x1
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Eh? I am about to go out. I am assigned with a new family task."
- "No, this is important. Well, I have to prepare. Quiet!"
- "This... Well... You don't have to do this..."
- "I'm not going to die. There are people counting on me."
- "I don't need your help. No, it's ok. Well... Anyway... thanks..."
- Required item(s): Tyr's Key Fragments x5, Greater Elixir of Lightning x5, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "... Not yet. I'm not strong enough!"
- "I need to be stronger! In the name of the God of War... for the people I need to protect..."
- "Are you trying to comfort me? You don't have to."
- "... But that's who you are... I won't lose to you! Listen, I am the One-Handed God of War Tyr! I will be stronger and protect you!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
To see this Eidolon's Linking, Conversative, and Non-Conversative conversations click this link below.
Tyr is a god associated with law and heroic glory in Norse mythology, portrayed as one-handed. According to the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda, at one stage the gods decided to shackle Fenrir, but the beast broke every chain they put upon him. Eventually they had the dwarves make them a magical ribbon called Gleipnir. Fenrir sensed the gods' deceit and refused to be bound with it unless one of them put his hand in the wolf's mouth. Tyr, known for his great wisdom and courage, agreed, and the other gods bound the wolf. After Fenrir had been bound by the gods, he struggled to try to break the rope. Fenrir could not break the ribbon and, enraged, bit Tyr's right hand off. When the gods saw that Fenrir was bound they all rejoiced, except Tyr. Fenrir would remain bound until the day of Ragnarök. As a result of this deed, Tyr is called the "Leavings of the Wolf"; which is to be understood as a poetic kenning for glory. As a consequence, however, his name is also associated with perjury.
- Prior to Tyr's western release, some of the game files localized him as Snaipe. Traces of his old name still remains on some items.
- Tyr's birthday is June 26th.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||堤爾 (Tyr)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||テュール (Týr)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Tyr|