|Azure Secret Stone Sprite|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Hot Blooded I||CRIT +5%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|Hot Blooded II||CRIT +10%|
|“||Undine is an arresting beauty descended from an esteemed family of sprites. Guided by the Cube of Gaia, she swam from the deepest depths of the sea to reach land. She then took on human form in order to walk alongside the Envoys of Gaia, whom she believed to be her soul mates.
Like other noble water sprites, Undine possesses the power to control this natural element, manipulating its form to bind her enemies and lower their defenses. Her unique ability to bestow restorative blessings from the sea's depths make her an ideal battle partner.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
|Aquatic Dance||Attack||Undine draws in the surrounding water molecules, and combines them into an immense stream, launching Waterfall and Seal attacks that reduce the target's DEF and DMG.|
|Trickling Stream Refrain||Attack||Harnessing the power of the deep ocean, Undine transforms it into a formless chain of water that deals Ice DMG to nearby targets and immobilizes them.|
|Conch Shell Melody||Buff||Assist||Removing a conch shell from her sea crown, Undine plays a melody that removes negative effects from nearby allies with blessings from the ocean, while continually recovering their Stamina.|
|Deadly - Shadow Stream|| Duelist,|
|Undine and the Envoy of Gaia generate a high-velocity tornado that entraps the enemy, while releasing energy that converges into a weapon used in a combined attack. Concurrently, the stamina of nearby allies is recovered and their Storm and Lightning attribute DMG is increased.|
|Deadly - Moonlit Water Dance|| Guardian,|
|Undine and the Envoy of Gaia generate a high-velocity tornado that entraps the enemy, while releasing energy that converges into a weapon used in a combined attack. At the same time, the stamina of nearby allies is recovered and their Ice and Dark attribute damage is increased.|
|Deadly - Moonbeam Flower|| Ravager,|
|Undine and the Envoy of Gaia generate a high-velocity tornado that entraps the enemy, while releasing energy that converges into a weapon used in a combined attack. Concurrently, the stamina of nearby allies is recovered and their Flame and Holy Light attribute DMG is increased.|
Connection with UndineEdit
- Required item(s): Small Squid x10
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Co- co- co- connecting!"
- "... Why can't I connect nowadays?"
- "I have loads of questions to ask Him..."
- "Huh? Those tiny fish?"
- "Did you send them to console me?"
- "Aww, you're the best! No wonder our souls are connected!"
- Required item(s): Speed of Beebis x10
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "... If I try to walk like you, my feet will start to hurt"
- "as if I am walking on glass... How can you endure such a pain?"
- "Seems like you've been suffering for a long time... I gotta do something for you!"
- "Look here! This is my signature formula for painkillers!"
- "Quick now! Take it! It'll make the pain go away. Well, most of it..."
- Required item(s): Spicy Pickled Herring x10, Fish with Mushroom Sauce x5
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "I had a dream about you."
- "In my dream you were eating the mandarinfish very, very gently."
- "I wonder I why would have such a dream..."
- "Hmm? Are you going to share that with me?"
- "Hmm? Is that Fish?"
- "Are you trying to tell me something? I don't think I like the implication..."
- Required item(s): Stanley's Demon Stomping Boots x1, Murfeo's Winged Necklace x1
- Skills Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Why are you always looking at other people?"
- "No? But... You just looked at that guy!"
- "I'll have to curse him! Why? I must have you undivided attention!"
- "Why don't you want me to do it?"
- "Are you saying it doesn't mean anything?"
Undine's Curse (cont)Edit
- Required item(s): Overlord's Grimoire x1, Stalwart Commander's Helmet x1, Stalwart Commander's Armor x1
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I just want to be the center of your attention..."
- "Can't you understand that? My heart hurts... is this what being heartbroken is like?"
- "*sob* Master? Is that for me?"
- "Oh, I am so relieved! Does that mean you will stick with me?"
- Required item(s): Undine's Key Fragments x5, Guardian's Last Breath x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Temptation always lurk just around the corner!"
- "The mere thought of you falling for it..."
- "But don't you worry! I'll always be there to look our for you!"
- "Such a beautiful soul... It shines like the sun itself."
- "Could that... Could that mean we're meant to be?"
- "This is great news! I'm so excited! I almost don't believe it!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
To see this Eidolon's Linking, Conversative, and Non-Conversative conversations click the link below.
|The image gallery for Undine may be viewed here.|
'Undine', as her name suggests, is based on Undines, a category of elemental beings associated with water. The term was coined by the famous medieval German-Swiss chemist Paracelsus. Undines are almost invariably depicted as being female, and are usually found in forest pools and waterfalls. The group contains many species, including nereides, limnads, naiades and mermaids. Although they resemble humans in form, they lack a human soul, so to achieve immortality they must acquire one by marrying a human. Such a union is not without risk for the man, because if he is unfaithful he is fated to die.
- Undine's birthday is August 1st.
- Undine's voice actress in Fantasy Frontier R is Kaede Hondo.
- Undine's profile in Fantasy Frontier R states that:
- she is 165 cm tall.
- she weights 47 kg.
- her hobby is to drag people into the water.
- she hates betrayed lovers.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||溫蒂妮 (Undine)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ウンディーネ (Undine)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Undine|
- ↑ https://genshin.x-legend.co.jp/event/181031/genshin.php
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "TWFFR Facebook". Fantasy Frontier R. X-Legend.