Hello my name is Rumi and Welcome to my all guide on how to be OP in AK! I'm a pinkie Ravager whose only talent is destroying everything.. It's great! But sometimes it gets out of hand. sweatdrop. Nonetheless! Today, I'm going to teach you all about how to be OP~
- 1 Class & Subclass
- 2 Envoy's Path
- 3 Masteries
- 4 Weapon Mastery
- 5 Offensive, Defensive, & Derived Stats
- 6 Gear
- 7 Eidolons
- 8 Foods & Drinks
- 9 Miscellaneous
Class & Subclass[edit | edit source]
First things first, all classes can be overpowered. However, DPS classes are more likely to be successful and do more damage output than other non-DPS classes.
If you want to do the most damage as possible, I would recommend choosing Ravager, Crusader (Holy Sword), or Shinobi (considering its still broken). But if you want to be daring or you just like another class and try a non-DPS class pick any others!
Recommendations[edit | edit source]
Now that you chose your main class, it's time to chose your sub class. I will list recommendations based on the main class you have. Search for yours and I will explain on why you should go with that subclass. But, again all classes can be powerful.
- Ravager: Bard, Holy Sword, Shinobi
- Guardian: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Duelist: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Wizard: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Gunslinger: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Grenadier: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Ronin: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Crusader: Bard, Ravager, Shinobi
- Shinobi: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager
- Bard: Holy Sword, Sorcerer, Ravager, Shinobi
- Brawler: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Warbow: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Sorcerer: Bard, Holy Sword, Ravager, Shinobi
- Reaper: Bard, Holy Sword, Shinobi, Ravager
After searching you must be thinking, "Oh Rumi why do you have Bard, Ravager, Shinobi, and Holy Sword on all main classes?" Well because these four go great with every other class. Bard has Ballad a skill that increases DMG output (when fortified), and increases Boss DMG by 12%. While Holy Sword has great DMG output and a DEF Shredder, Dry Bones. This class also has a stun, a CC (Crowd Control), Gap Closer skill and the capability of increasing their skill damage amplifier by charging skills. Ravager has two stuns (I don't usually use Aftershock, a Gap Closer, a Crowd Control, and the ability to increase damage by 20% through full Rage.
Shinobi is better a main class, but it can still be a good sub. Their skill Razor Wind can be fortified to decrease an enemy's DEF by 12% and Shuriken Toss's debuff can stack up to 5 times, decreasing DEF. It's not as powerful as a flat number such as Holy Sword's Dry Bones. However it still shreds it's DEF. Shinobi also has many skills that increase damage, such as Blood Corruption and Shuriken Storm.
Class Attributes[edit | edit source]
Each class has their own elemental advantages. It is good to apply this element to your main weapon to enhance the power of the skill. Here's the list for what elements go to which classes.
- Enhances Ravager's strongest skill: Flame Slash
- Brings greater power to Thunder Cut and can be spammed
Duelist: (Recommended) or
- Flame for hard hits of Meteor Shot
Grenadier: or (Recommended)
- Ice for hard hits
- Flame for increase in skill amplifier and spamming
Ronin: or .
Crusader: (Recommended) or
- Enhances Razor Wind
Bard: (Recommended) or
- Storm for better DPS
- Holy for better healing.
- Excellent for their multiple dark skills and natured-appearance
- Great for their dark skills
It is also good to have your Body Armor to be the main element of your respective class to avoid damage of that element. And to also let others know that you don't play!
Envoy's Path[edit | edit source]
I feel as though what skills and buffs you should activate on an Envoy's Path is obvious. But incase it isn't obvious for you, here's an example! Did you know that aside from your gear, your stats and power from the Envoy's Path is what makes you a hard-hitter? Now that you do, I'll tell you what you need to know.
All classes Envoy's are different. Some have more benefits than others. But it's all about knowing what to activate!
- First, you want to start activating the DMG buffs. That includes the classes' Mastery and Battle Tactics 1-3
- Next up is Studies. This increases the CRIT DMG when equipped with your Main Classes' weapon. Example: "Gunslinger Studies"
- After that would be HP. Which is called "Muscle Up". Some classes have this skill 1-3 and not just Muscle up 1 and 2.
- Secondly last, it's good to activate "Fleet Footed" which increases Move SPD by 5%. If you love Move SPD luckily some classes have two of these!
- And lastly you want to activate all of what I already said plus all of your important Grey Envoy Passive Skills.
For some classes it's hard to activate all of these at the same time with just 25 points you get leveling from Lv.3 to Lv.81. For what skills to activate for your class heres a list:
- All. Ravager's envoy skills cannot all be activated at the same time. For now it's good to have all activated except for Rage.
- All except for Sharpened Senses
- Wizardry, Flame and Lightning, and Stormcaller
- Aim Assist, Chemistry in Action, and Precision Mortar
- All except for Raging Waves and Sacred Dragon Slash for Storm build
- If you're a Flame build, use all envoy skills except Raging Waves.
- If you're a Holy or a Lightning build, activate all envoy passives except Frosty Edge.
- If you prefer an Ice build, use all passives.
- If you're a Storm or Dark built Shinobi, activate all envoy grey skills except for Flame Aura.
- If you're a flame build, activate all
- Holy Bards use all grey skills
- Storm Bards use all as well, but except Child of the Sun
- All except Flame Charge if you prefer Lightning as your element
- All for any other build
- All passive grey envoy skills for a Holy elemental builds
- All except for Inherent Purity for Dark build
- All skills except for Sorcery if you're a Flame build
- Every envoy passive skill for Dark builds.
- It's best to have all of Reaper's active except Shadowy Incarnation and Shade Spell, no matter your preferred element
Masteries[edit | edit source]
Weapon Mastery[edit | edit source]
Offensive, Defensive, & Derived Stats[edit | edit source]
Detailed List[edit | edit source]
Gear[edit | edit source]
Weapon & Armor[edit | edit source]
Cores[edit | edit source]
I'm going to kindly tell you something nicely about what Armor cores you should use.. DO NOT USE IMPERIAL ON EVERYTHING, IMBOCILE! I admit, move speed is great. But you don't have to go crazy on it like it's cocaine, alright? Just using it on your trophies and accessories pertaining to gear is good enough. Honestly if you want to use Imperial no one's stopping you.
Moving on.. Let's start with weapon cores. For your main class, you should chose Barbed (DMG +2%) or Destroyer (20% chance to decrease target's DEF by 10% for 8secs.) Either one of these two is good. Some people use Deadly (CRIT DMG +15%) and Shocking (20% chance to stun target for 2secs). They aren't recommended, but they are nice.
Now for Armor Cores. Don't use imperial, I repeat. For Armor, it's best to use Bestial (DMG & HP +1%) or Spiky (DMG & DEF +1%). I personally use Bestial on my top set and Spiky on my bottom set. And for my accessories and trophies, I use Imperial. You can do the same thing as me, mix match, all of one type of core, whatever you desire! As long as you have Bestial and/or Spiky cores.
Fortification[edit | edit source]
Star Fusion[edit | edit source]
This one is fairly easy and obvious. Starring your weapons gives you higher damage and starring armor gives you more HP. It's recommended to 5 star all your equipment.
Secret Stones[edit | edit source]
Secret Stones are great skill damage increasers. Spamming your Tokens for your main classes' armor secret stones is a good way to increase your damage output. It also increases your Gear Score. Where to buy 'em? Your class master in Navea! The best armor secret stones you should aim for is Destroying or Cursebreaker with the second stat as DMG +2%. The DMG +2% increases your Boss DMG. The better weapon secret stones is Lava. For both armor and weapon secret stones, it's best to have the level of it the same as your level. However, it cannot go any higher than your actual level.
Your weapon's secret stone should look like this.
Armor Secret Stone:
Sometimes, getting Destroying with DMG +2% is very difficult. So at least having your secret stone at a decent level and the stat as DMG +2% you'll do just fine.
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
These are a list of Weapon Enchantments one should have on both their main and sub-class weapons. Having DD (Dual Drive) is better than anything else and it is the key to higher damage. The best stat on the enchantments is Move SPD. Sadly the Orange and Gold quality Move Speed Enchantment cards with DD are usually expensive. However, using Blue or Green works just as great.
In my personal opinion, using Intermediate or Advanced is better than Basic and Legendary, because of the Max HP. You get all benefits with either these two enchantments.
If you can't afford Move SPD with DD at any quality, using the Crit Damage is good too if you have enough speed to sacrifice. If you're rich enough though, you can get the newly released, level 80, versions of these weapon enchantments. Lucky you.
For your Armor Enchantments, they should have a flat DMG, CRIT, or SPD number and DMG +3%. Example:
Your best bet is having both stats DMG. I would also recommend using the orange or gold qualities for armor. This also applies to Accessories. If you can't afford them, try to aim for Intermediate (Green quality). Again if you can afford the level 80 ones that were released recently, you should get those!
Gaia Emblem[edit | edit source]
Eidolons[edit | edit source]
Who's your favorite Eidolon? Well that wouldn't matter if you want to be OP! (Unless you're super rich then you can reroll your favorite Eidolon like mad.) Anyways though.. The best Eidolon is Hel. She bears a stun, DEF shedder, and her buff- awesome! Just about all eidolons who have DMG buffs on Star I and III are perfect. Or if you want to be able to do more damage in small little time, use Eidolons with Attack SPD buffs and DMG. Examples of eidolons who have those buffs are: Lumikki, Yumikaze, Eligos, and Yarnaros.
Foods & Drinks[edit | edit source]
Who's hungry? Foods and drinks are essential for stat increases. But what foods and drinks are the best? Well don't you worry, I'm here to tell you that.
The best in the game as of now is the Gourmet Creme Brulee and Royal Jelly Tea. The Brulee increases DMG, SPD, and gives you a chance for a triple strike and the Tea gives an EVA boost and also triple strike, all for 6 hours ! Who wouldn't want that? I wish there were other foods and drinks like these ones or even better ones.. Getting a little tired of eating Crème Brulee and drinking Tea with it. Sigh what it takes to be strong..