Hey, people! Aeria Games just announced that the game Aura Kingdom has officially launched on January 6th, 2013 at 6:00 PST, Pacific Time. Here are some of the cool things that posted:
- • Level cap increased to 75.
- • Content cap increased to 60. Note, there are some quests that have objectives in zones that are not yet released.
- • Three new zones: Demarech Mines, Triatio Highlands, and Candeo Marsh
- • New Dungeons: Miner's Steppe, Deep's Cavern, and Candeo Core
- • Fight Club has been added in Navea 520 303.
- • NPC Analisa and gear refining has been implemented in Navea 815 430.
- • Potions can be crafted in Navea 800 470.
- • Eleven additional dance moves have been added.
- • Quest dialogue with NPC Nate no longer displays Nate instead of the player character.
- • Chat settings save so they don't have to be reset upon log-in.
- • Undiscovered Eidolons no longer appear partially rendered.
- • Mail returned to sender with attached items no longer appear in returners inbox.
- • NPC names have spaces in the map drop down menus.
- • Various localization fixes.
See you all in Open Beta. Look forward to the game!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.