|Instant Love Bow|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Lightbringer I||Damage of Holy Skills +15%|
|Combat Medic I||HEAL +5%|
|Combat Medic II||HEAL +10%|
|Lightbringer II||Damage of Holy Skills +30%|
|“||Venus, the goddess of love, went to the Envoys of Gaia looking for romance.
Giving off a sweet pink aura, Venus releases her Cupid arrows everywhere. Not only can it reduce the enemy's damage and render them unconscious, the atmosphere of love can also restore the members' strength. She is truly a full-service Resource God.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Can anyone match my brilliance? Who could attend to my every need..."
- "Hmm? Someone that's always by my side? Maybe you're the one I'm meant to be with forever. Hold on, don't get excited! I'll still have to examine you before I decide."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Dazzling Stage||Attack||Venus summons a dazzling flower stage. The beautiful petals inflict damage and decrease the enemies' DMG.|
|Kaleidoscope||Attack||Venus summons a glimmering Kaleidoscope. Targets shot by the Immersive Arrows will be confused and lose consciousness.|
|Heart of Love||Buff||Assist||Venus shoots the Affectionate Arrows. It's full of love. Restore HP and increase Move SPD.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly Bunnies: Ambiguous Bud||Wizard,
|Venus and the Envoys of Gaia move around at the shiny stairway and shoot Cupid's Arrows together. Inflicts damage on enemies and restores HP to party members.|
|Deadly Bunnies: Passionate Bud||Grenadier,
|Venus and the Envoys of Gaia move around at the shiny stairway and shoot Cupid's Arrows together. Inflicts damage on the target and removes target's DEF.|
|Deadly Bunnies: Intense Bud||Bard,
|Venus and the Envoys of Gaia move around at the shiny stairway and shoot Cupid's Arrows together. Inflicts damage on enemies and removes negative effects from party members.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Venus's Love Dish[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Crescent Nectar x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "It's time to cook up a love meal!"
- "You there! Why are you loafing around? Hurry up and prepare the ingredients!"
- "This nectar will bring out the sweetness of the dish!"
- "Hey! The dish is not ready yet! Don't eat the ingredients!"
Venus's Love Dish 2[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Cocoa Fruit x15
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "There is only one ingredient missing from this delectable dish!"
- "Even though it doesn't look like much, it's the soul of the dish!"
- "Hehehe, you're quite quick-witted."
- "When I'm done with the dish you'll be the first to try it!"
- "But... Don't fall in love after eating it!"
Venus's Conditions[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Lightening Hammer x10, Enhanced Lightening Chisel x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "When will I find love?"
- "Heh, what are my conditions? What type do you think suits me?"
- "Hammer and bricks? Hmm... Blacksmiths are not bad..."
- "But a workaholic might neglect me. That's a no-go!"
Venus's High Premium Afternoon Tea[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Honey Snowdrop Ice Cream x5, Flower Scented Butter Cake x5, Extra Strong Honey Fruit Tea x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Do you know what's the most important thing for a high-class lady?"
- "Tea Time It's essential for an elegant afternoon!"
- "A flower themed tea time? You're fast on your feet! Let me have a taste!"
- "There's a strong blossom aroma from the tea, and the cake taste fragrant as well. Not bad!"
Venus's Battle[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Overlord's War Bow x1, Sonia's Vow x1, Grand Duke's Rod x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Don't they always say "Love is a battlefield"?"
- "You must be prepared for the moment love arrives!"
- "Not bad. You're a love expert after all!"
Venus's Romance[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Venus' Key Fragments x5, Valerie's Faecrafted Belt, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Even though I've been looking for love..."
- "Why can't I find the person to spend the rest of my life with..."
- "Yes, I get it! My efforts won't be in vain!"
- "Hehe! Let's work hard for my love life!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Venus is the goddess of love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory in Roman mythology and the Roman counterpart of the Greek Aphrodite. She was married to Vulcan, the lord of blacksmiths, but had an affair with Mars, the god of war, and gave birth to Cupid.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Venus' birthday is February 14.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||维纳斯 (Venus)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ヴィーナス (Venus)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Venus|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]