|Goddess of Destiny|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Hot Blooded I||CRIT +5%|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Hot Blooded II||CRIT +10%|
|“||Verdandi, Goddess of Destiny, possesses power over the present. She contentedly lives for the moment and gives little thought to the past or future. Guided by the Cube of Gaia, she and the Envoys of Gaia weave the webs of each other's destinies.
Dark magic and rope of destiny in hand, Verdandi is a merciless fighter. By spurring on bloodthirsty Entrancing Butterflies, she reduces both the damage her enemies inflict and removes negative effects suffered by her allies. As powerful as she is charming, this goddess is the perfect partner in battle.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Can you give up dwelling on the past and future? It seems like you know how important the present is."
- "Let's be together right now... We can weave our own web of fate..."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Fated Padlock||Attack||Using the rope of destiny, Verdandi weaves a web of fate, dealing DMG and immobilizing targets before her.|
|Butterfly's Taste for Blood||Attack||Verdandi and Muse's dances summon the dark power, creating a puppet that damages the target and depltes its Battle Stamina status.|
|Entrancing Butterfly||Buff||Assist||Verdandi and Muse perform a beautiful dance that entrances nearby allies and removes negative effects.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly - Entrancing Puppet Dance||Duelist,
|Using dark energy, Verdandi binds Muse with the Envoy of Gaia, who attacks targets and reduces their EVA with an entrancing dance.|
|Deadly - Dark Night Puppet Dance||Guardian,
|Weilding the power of dark energy, Verdandi binds Muse with the Envoy of Gaia, who attacks targets and reduces their attack SPD with an entrancing dance.|
|Deadly - Crimson Puppet Dance||Ravager,
|Wielding the power of dark energy, Verdandi binds Muse with the Envoy of Gaia, who attacks targets and reduces their DFS with a stunning dance.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Verdandi's Trick[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Red Leech x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I've heard there is a type of ugly looking leech that makes people scream uncontrollably!"
- "Did you know about this? Those things live in water... Ew!"
- "Ha! Just like this leech here. I see you're not afraid of them. Good!"
- "I would like to see you in shock actually... What a pity."
Verdandi's Gardening[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Passionate Lover x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "I am a little bit unsettled that I haven't been watering the World Tree ever since I left home..."
- "Hm... Would you like me to help you take care of the farm in the Estate?"
- "Are these... For watering the plants?"
- "Ha! Seems to me that gardening isn't really your forte."
- "Okay then, let's just try first. And then I'll teach you how to do it properly!"
Verdandi's Web of Fate[edit | edit source]
- "The web connecting the beginning and the end of a life is related to fate obviously."
- "Do you believe in fate?"
- "Okay, but you can't look at me while I'm doing it! Otherwise I'll go home!"
- "Ha ha ha, just kidding. Your web is fine as it is. No other can compare to it."
Verdandi's Puppet[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Gladiator's Wristwraps x1, Gladiator's Ankle Boots x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Clara's regular maintenance is very important."
- "The sight of these broken parts makes me sad..."
- "Hm... Are these for Clara?"
- "Ha! These aren't even close to the branches from the World Tree, but they'll do I guess."
Verdandi's Puppet (cont)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Superior Health Potion x20, Well Preserved Fallenwisp x15, Magically Concentrated Catalyst x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "However, apart from the limbs, internal repair is the most important part."
- "Fate thread is of the utmost importance! Without those lively soul-filled threads..."
- "Clara would just be a regular puppet..."
- "Exactly! These are exactly what I need. You're very fast!"
- "Ha! I guess I should reward you!"
Verdandi's Present[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Verdandi's Key Fragments x5, Codex of the First Village x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Now that we have each other, do you still look back on the past or wonder about the future?"
- "Their temptation is greater than the present's, I'll grant you that..."
- "Do you care about the present the same way? Ha! I knew I was right in choosing you."
- "We're clearly on the same page, so let's enjoy this!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Verdandi is one of the Norns in Norse mythology, along with Urdr and Skuld. Out of the three, she represents the present. They are located at the well Urðarbrunnr beneath the world ash tree Yggdrasil of Asgard. They spin threads of life, cut marks in the pole figures and measure people's destinies, which shows the fate of all human beings and gods. Norns are always present when a child is born and decide its fate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||薇兒丹蒂 (Verdandi)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ヴェルダンディ(Verdandi)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Verdandi|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]