|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Even Keel I||Crit Damage taken -50%|
|Defiant Stand I||Damage taken -5%|
|Defiant Stand II||Damage taken -10%|
|No Surprises II||Chance to suffer a Critical Hit -50%|
|“||Living in opulent splendor in a grand palace beyond the spirit realm's southern sky, Vermilion had everything she wanted... except adventure. Taking matters into her own hands, she decided to join forces with a worthy Envoy of Gaia and see the rich tapestry of the mortal world for herself.
With an affinity for blazing fire and a knack for wide-radius spell blasts, Vermilion is all too happy to dance her way to red-hot victory. She's a wise spirit but a complete newbie to the world of Terra, so she always has a unique perspective on even seemingly mundane events.
- Single Target:
- Area of Effect:
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Vermilion wishes to be by your side forever... Can Southern Star come too? Vermilion is a good child, Southern Star said so..."
- "Don't you agree? From now on it is master, Southern Star, and Vermilion... We will be together forever and ever..."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Pyroball||Attack||Vermilion focuses furious fire into her fists and then flings it at her foes, dealing fantastic Flame damage and decreasing the target's DMG.|
|Flaming Pillar||Attack||Vermilion raises a huge wall of flame that scorches everything that gets to close to it. The power of the flame also adds a temporary health absorption buff to her allies.|
|Firebird||Attack||Vermilion calls on the aid of a flaming Phoenix to toast her enemies, dealing heavy Flame damage and causing the target to continue to burn.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Vermilion calls upon the the powers separating Terra from the void beyond and focuses them into a tremendous flaming kick combo.|
|Vermilion spins herself into a blurry flurry of flaming kicks so potent that it pulls you into the melee as well. Together their enemies are laid to waste and your wounds are healed.|
|Vermilion releases the godlike power of Star Mension, casting fancy kicking techniques together with you, thrashing enemies with Flame DMG and absorbing enemies' life energy to recover herself.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Vermilion's Vexation I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Carp x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Master hasn't eaten much recently..."
- "Vermilion made these, and Master might like to try them..."
- "Stupid fool! Why did you make fish?!"
Vermilion's Vexation II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Ambusher Leather Hat x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- "Master still looks lethargic..."
- "Vermilion is thinking of offering these... They will give Master newfound energy!"
- "Stupid fool! Why a hat? Is it supposed to boost self-confidence?"
Vermilion's Vexation III[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Frosted Berry Swiss Roll x5, Tea with Almond Milk x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Master looks more energetic! Perhaps because Master is meeting a certain special someone?"
- "Is there anything that can be done to help?"
- "Ridiculous humans! Stupid fool! Ah well, thanks anyway."
Vermilion See, Vermilion Do[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Great General's Wristguards x1, Great General's Leggings x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "How do you cope with such a difficult battle?"
- "Vermilion wants to be like you... Wearing such impressive armor!"
- "Stupid fool! How are you supposed to move around in this outfit?"
Vermilion See, Vermilion Do II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Grand Duke's Crown x1, Grand Duke's Celestial Robes x1, Grand Duke's Rod x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "How is Master so good at fishing?"
- "Vermilion wants to be a fishing expert too!"
- "Stupid fool! Whose idea was it to learn how to fish?"
Vermilion's Victory[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Eidolon Energy Crystal x100, Greater Elixir of Flame x25, Vermilion's Key Fragments x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Why is Vermilion here?"
- "Ridiculous humans, showing this to such a stupid fool!"
- "Isn't this... Vermilion's? This is fantastic! Vermilion has been blessed by the Power of Gaia!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Vermilion stems from Vermilion Bird, one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations together with Black Tortoise, Azure Dragon and White Tiger. It represents the fire-element, the direction south, and the season summer correspondingly. It is described as a red bird that resembles a pheasant with a five-colored plumage and is perpetually covered in flames.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Vermilion's birthday is July 17.
- Vermilion's voice actress in Fantasy Frontier (Chinese) is Emiri Kato, most notable for voicing Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Vermilion is a playable character in Grace Valhalla.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||朱雀 (Vermilion Bird)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||朱雀 (Suzaku)|
|Aura Kingdom (Korean)||주작 (Suzaku)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Sheherazade|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]