|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|“||Once the Imperial Guard of an ancient Dynasty, Yumikaze is both a majestic hunter and a Nature Spirit, strongly connected to her animal inner strentgh and her surroundings. An expert on the use of the bow and arrow, a technique she mastered over the years. Little is known about her past, since most of her memories has been taken from her mind, reason why recovering her identity is also one of her main goals other than protecting the Lord.||”|
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "My sole mission is to protect you. I'll give up anything to keep you safe! I'll climb the highest mountains just to make sure you reach your goal!"
- "Master, I'll follow you forever! Even to the ends of the world!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Stormbolt||Attack||Yumikaze lets loose a powerful strike that deals storm damage and stuns the enemy.|
|Inner Fortitude||Buff||Assist||Yumikaze releases her storm energy into the sky, infusing surrounding allies with a charge that increases the damage they deal.|
|Dazzling Blooms||Attack||Taking careful aim, Yumikaze releases a volley of arrows that deal storm damage and decrease the enemy's defense.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Wind Arrow||Lancer,
|Yumikaze adds her strength to yours, releasing a powerful blast that deals Storm DMG to its target. Damages the target and boosts surrounding allies' DMG dealt.|
|Deadly: Barbed Thunder||Gunslinger,
|Yumikaze adds her strength to yours, releasing a powerful blast that deals Storm DMG to its target. Deals DMG and stuns the target.|
|Deadly: Twisting Bolt||Ravager,
|Yumikaze adds her strength to yours, releasing a powerful blast that deals Storm DMG to its target. Damages targets while restoring your own health.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Yumikaze's Charisma[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Silver Star Stone x5
- Stat Bonus: DEF +9, SPEED +12, DMG +36
- "Diao Chan always tells me that if only I would put a little effort into my style, then I could attract a lover..."
- "But I'm not sure. What do you think?"
- "How's this outfit?"
- "That good, huh. I guess I'll give up. I'll never be like Diao Chan."
Yumikaze & Ruffles I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Small Egg x15
- Stat Bonus: EVA +16, HP +44, CRIT +14
- "Do you know the eagle's favorite food?"
- "I don't have so much time for fishing these days... I need to find a substitute fisherman..."
- "Is this for me? But I don't need this!"
- "What? Oh, it's for Ruffles! Haha...sorry, I misunderstood."
Yumikaze & Ruffles II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Yellow Croaker x5, Greeneyed Mandarin Fish x10
- Stat Bonus: DEF +14, SPEED +22, DMG +72
- "Surprisingly enough, Ruffles liked the food you brought for him last time!"
- "But his real favorite food is fish, do you know where to get some?"
- "Ruffles just adored the fish you gave him! Thank you so much!"
- "You chose really well. Looks like you made yourself a new friend!"
Yumikaze's Food Query[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Chicken Under a Brick x1, Moonlight Sonata x1, Spaghetti and Meatballs x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Sorry... Do you have a spare minute? There's something I've been meaning to ask."
- "Do you know what it was that Ayako was eating before?"
- "Whoa, is that for me? Really?"
- "Wow, that's so generous! I'll bring it to Ruffles!"
Yumikaze's Battle Gear[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Ranger's Elite Tunic x1, Ranger's Elite Ankle Boots x1, Overlord's War Bow x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Who's there? Oh! It's you! Ruffles and I were just about to start a Battle Training session!"
- "Do you want to join? You might want to get changed... we go pretty hard."
- "Oh! Here. You won't need to worry about getting injured with these on!"
- "Come on! I'll try to take it easy on you."
Yumikaze's Mission[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Yumikaze's Key Fragments x5, Top-Quality Phosphorus Crystal x5, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Master, my sole mission is to protect you."
- "Everything else is secondary! But I never asked your opinion on our relationship."
- "Perhaps you think I'm too protective? Or too needy?"
- "Master... What do you mean?"
- "Oh, I see! From now on, I will be counting on you!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Yumikaze's origin is derived from the ancient Korean class cadet Wonhwa. Their precise nature and activities are unclear, but they were portrayed as beautiful and filial female warriors. The leaders of the two bands, Nammo (南毛) and Junjeong (俊貞), grew jealous of one another. When Junjeong murdered her rival, the Wonhwa class was abolished and replaced by the all-male Hwarang.
'Yumikaze' (弓風) literally means "Bow's Wind" in Japanese. Her name was chosen by a naming contest where players suggested and voted for her name.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yumikaze's birthday is June 13.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||源花|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||千隼|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]