|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Shadowwalker I||Damage of Dark Skills +15%|
|Combat Medic I||HEAL +5%|
|Combat Medic II||HEAL +10%|
|Shadowwalker II||Damage of Dark Skills +30%|
|“||Zephyrine is the sworn protector of Osiris, lord of the underworld. She passes judgment on all souls entering his domain. In battle, she uses her spiritual synergy to replenish allies' stamina.
Through powerful Nakama, Zephyrine is able to command a fierce army of loyal soldiers. Her ethereal shockwaves weaken the enemy and restore HP to allies. A well-rounded fighter, she can hold her own on the offensive and defensive sides of the battlefield.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Master, do you fear judgment after death? Don't worry, Zephyrine will help you though it!"
- "Hmm? Oh, you don't want to die? Hehe, don't be such a wimp master! Zephyrine and Nakama will stay with you forever!"
|Nakama Beam||Attack||Zephyrine commands Nakama to fire a powerful beam at enemies, dealing Dark Damage and decreasing targets' DMG stat.|
|Spirit Blast||Attack||Zephyrine unleashes Nakama's hidden power, causing an explosion which deals Dark DMG and DPS within its area of effect.|
|Meditative Blessing||Buff||Assist||Zephyrine collects the surrounding spiritual energy and imbues it into Nakama, who uses it to heal surrounding allies and grant them Life Steal buffs.|
|Deadly: Nakama Bomb|| Sorcerer,|
|Zephyrine harnesses Nakama's inner strength to cause an explosion which deals DMG to enemies, stuns them and decreases their EVA.|
|Deadly: Nakama Missile|| Reaper,|
|Zephyrine utilizes the Envoy of Gaia as a vessel for Nakama's power, unleashing an awesome attack which deals Dark Damage to enemies and increases allies' combat abilities.|
|Deadly: Nakama Rocket|| Lancer,|
|Zephyrine focuses energy to deliver a powerful Dark Damage attack to enemies and remove allies' debuffs.|
- Required item(s): Silver Star Stone x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Master, are you in a bad mood? Do you want to play a little game with me?"
- "It's a treasure hunt challenge!"
- "Nakama has hidden a few things around. Do you think you can find them? Heehee..."
- "You're too good! Nakama can't have hidden them that well..."
- "It won't be so easy next time!"
Zephyrine's Handicraft 1Edit
- Required item(s): Small Egg x15
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Do you like the accessories I'm wearing?"
- "Nakama and I made them all ourselves by hand!"
- "I'll make one for you too if you'd like."
- "Thank you, Master! Are these materials for me?"
- "I'm so happy!"
- "But there won't be enough to make three..."
Zephyrine's Handicraft 2Edit
- Required item(s): Yellow Croaker x5, Greeneyed Mandarin Fish x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "I'd really love to make a few more of these..."
- "But the materials you gave me last time just won't be enough."
- "Could you find some more for me?"
- "You're the best!"
- "I'm so happy!"
- "Then you can wear an accessory just like Nakama's and mine."
- "Just wait and see!"
Tasting Zephyrine's DishEdit
- Required item(s): Chicken Under a Brick, Moonlight Sonata, Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Did you know, Master? The last time I played with Ayako,"
- "the food that Ayako ate looked so good."
- "I want to try it for myself. What do you think?
- "Is this for me?"
- "I'm so happy! So that's what it tastes like..."
- "It tastes good, but I'd really like to try making a dish of my own."
Zephyrine's Mysterious MusicEdit
- Required item(s): Ranger's Elite Tunic, Ranger's Elite Ankle Boots, Overlord's War Bow
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Do you like music at all? Nakama and I both love it..."
- "Would you like to watch Nakama and me perform? Heehee..."
- "If you can find the right musical instrument, Nakama will perform for you."
- "You want to hear it? You must first understand the meaning behind the music."
- "This musical score was written to lead the dead using the power of their souls."
- "Lead them where? To the next life, of course!"
- Required item(s): Yumikaze's Key Fragment x5, Top-Quality Phosphorus Crystal x5, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Master, are you afraid of judgment? You're not scared, right?"
- "I do hope that we'll see each other again in the next life."
- "If you want that too, we should try to strengthen our bond while we have time!"
- "I know you'd hate to part with your little Zephyrine."
- "Then Nakama and I will always be with you no matter what, and we'll be able to help you on your judgment day too."
- "Nakama! Don't tell anyone I said that!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Zephyrine's concept revolves around Medjed, an obscure god mentioned in the Book of the Dead. Not much is known about the god, aside that it served god Osiris and is considered a "Smiter". Medjed is depicted as a figure covered entirely in a conical covering except for the eyes and feet, which are visible. In Aura Kingdom, Medjed is mainly represented through Zerphyrine's familiar, Nakama.
'Zephyrine' is derived from Zephyrus, the Greek god of the west wind. The gentlest of the winds, Zephyrus is known as the fructifying wind, the messenger of spring. It was thought that Zephyrus lived in a cave in Thrace. The name may also derive from Pope Zephyrinus, the Bishop of Rome from 199 to 217. The female variant was derived from Marie Zéphyrine, a French princess born on Pope Zephyrinus' feast day.
- Zephyrine's birthday is March 19.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||梅吉朵 (Medjed)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||メジェド (Medjed)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Zéphyrine|